Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday 23 July 2015

You Are Passing Through This World But Once

Just realized one thing about life.
When you have talent yet fail to use it, once you die, your talent dies with you.
All the professors die with their knowledge. If you do not  discover yourself early, to brighten the corner where you are,  your light will never be seen or experienced in this lifetime.  That is how come, great people die without letting the world experience their greatness.

When you know you will die, you make sure you turn your final days into a fest worth celebrating.  Nobody is celebrated in death forever. With time, you are gradually forgotten.  Even your immediate family learn to  live without you. It doesn't matter the legacy you leave behind, with time, you are forgotten except something comes up that has to do with you.

That is why, the history of  Ghana's independence cannot be told without the mention of Osagyefo Dr. Kwame Nkrumah.

Lately,  people are dying at a younger age. It freaks me out how someone can be here this minute and gone in the next hour.

What am I doing with my time  here on earth?
What are you doing with your time here on earth?
Is my relationship right with God? I'm a believer of the gospel so obviously I would be concerned.  Am I done putting smiles on faces? What about the people whose toes I have stepped on?
There are lots of areas to explore, but it just occurred to me that I'm indeed passing through this place but once and so are you.

I don't know about you but can you use this post as a reflection too? Life is short. Live it well!!


So I believe in the power of words. These are very critical times for me as an individual.  When the Sun shines, I will share it with you but for now,  I'll  post  as many things as I can because a day is coming when the rate at which I post will go down or when I would not even post for a while.  Once I'm through with it, I'll come back stronger. #Transformation journey.
I don't know what someone else is battling with. Perhaps yours is a deadly disease or a kidney transplant will salvage your situation. It doesn't  matter what it is, darkness is just for a while.  My morning will come,  so will yours. Try to make a small dot where you are. 
Count down. ....

No comments:

Post a Comment