Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Answered Prayer

I remember how nine months ago you told me I was just going through another phase. I had forgotten how that felt till it happened again. I had vowed before then never to get that close again. You told me men will disappoint and to look up to God. You encouraged me to put it all behind me and that if it was not to be, God still had a beautiful way of compensating me.
I remember how you kept reiterating that it was never a loss for me but his. You prayed with me.  Encouraged me. Taught me life's lessons.  You said to slow down, heal and take my time because I'm in no competition with anyone.

You told me unforgiveness was not a fruit of the spirit and urged me to forgive the person who would not forgive me. I heeded and did all that you told me. Trust me, I never knew I could make it till now.

I took my time letting the whole world know I'm not letting  go; I'm not ready. You kept saying I will laugh again that in the rain, my tears would get kissed. I defied all the odds making sure I did not fall into another wrong hand. Yes men and women will disappoint you but a man after God's own heart would be conscious if he had to do that.

I have waited the most part of my adult life for this. I promise to take care of this one. Treasure, adore, respect, learn really hard on this one, serve and constantly remind  myself that I'm that peace away from the stress of the world ordained by God to be their peace.

I speak this language again.
God just wiped away my tears.
His prophecy for me has come to pass. God who watched the unforgiving heart of people just changed my name.
Whether you like me or not,
I just got a smiling contract.
I laughed all night on Saturday, even if tipsy or whatever and still laughing.

Thank you for being a real friend.
Trust me, this compensation is so huge made in heaven.
The prayer; a .....after God's own heart
........known by God and.....who will be a blessing to his generation.
Dreams come true even if they delay.
Thank you Lord for this gift.
My faith has found a resting place. 









This is for everyone who has had the same dream and been saying the same prayer for years.  I say hold on to your dream. Keep working at it. Keep saying the same prayer. God is listening. Your prayer will be answered soon. He makes all things beautiful in his own time. Laughing contract. ....Thanks Natalie. God bless my baby; answered prayer.



Photo credit: VYK


1 comment:

  1. Can't believe the number of congratulatory messages I received and the 'do I know him?' seriously? But has it occurred to you that it could be that I won the lottery or perhaps got a scholarship.....Why isn't anyone asking about that. Why is it the other question, 'do I know him?' No please you don't know him. Thank you.
    :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete