Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Monday 20 July 2015

Sunshine Dollup XVII

I woke up late. It was ten in the morning when I checked my bedside clock.The sun was streaming through the window. I could tell it was quite a lovely weather out there. I was feeling hungry so I just made my way out of bed.

It was really nice having Aya around. She had made breakfast and was just about to go out when I woke up. She left two minutes later, promising to be back by four in the afternoon. 

After breakfast,  I did my laundry and decided to cook since Aya was staying till Tuesday.  When I checked my phone,  Claude had texted. I texted him  too and went back to my cooking.

I was done by two. I decided to take a shower and nap. Claude texted to say he was on his way. He got to my house in twenty minutes.  He was looking nice in a white tee shirt and a brown khaki shorts with brown trainers. He looked hot.  He had come to see me and also say goodbye.  He left after thirty minutes.  I walked him to his car and he gave me one of those long hugs. He pecked me  on my right cheek. That had caught me a bit off guard. 'You know what that means?' He asked as his beautiful big eyes bore into mine. Oh Ella, thought you said  he wasn't handsome. 

Yes no denying that but he was attractive. My heart began to race. Did Claude just do that? Okay Ella, snap out of it, he just pecked you. I managed a low 'No.' I'll see you in a few days. ' He tried to explain. Whatever that meant. I think it was some form of a verbal promise to let me know that our friendship was not over if I really understood him.  He smirked  and I smiled back.  I stood there waving at him stupidly as he drove off.

I went back to my apartment.   I sat down for ten minutes starring into outer space. Sitting in the living room brought back horrible memories of what happened last night. I began to sob. That monster made an appearance into my life again and had me for free. I could not even tell anyone.  I knew I would feel better sharing it with someone . Who could that be. I was glad Claude had not brought up that issue of me crying last night.  I also appreciate the fact that he did not probe further. There's no way I would ever tell him. For God's sake,  these few days that I've known him, all he's done is to be nice to me. Why would I want to put him off by telling him how awful some guy has treated me. No.

Telling Bambi would get her really mad, bringing back memories that I would hate to bring back. Though Bambi was my little sister,  I felt comfortable discussing issues with her but not this one. That sonofabitch. Nature had not dealt with him, but  had rather given him a chance to mess me up again.

3 comments:

  1. Some people are naturally wicked, but isn't nature sweet ?,then it's in their blood to hurt ppl. Nyc story, but she neds to tell one of them,her frnd or a sister, oh Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep reading Lita.
    I need a book to read on wattpad tonight.
    Any suggestions? Horror, not chicklit please. Ask Nana and get back to me.

    ReplyDelete