Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday 24 July 2015

Sunshine Dollup XIX

Yella
My evening was uneventful after Claude's text. I sat in the sofa flipping through the tv channels when I got a call on imo. 'Hello Bambi....hi Ella..mwah mwah mwahhh..mwahhhhh .. wow my sister looks so fine. Hahahah Bambi, I miss you. I miss you too big sis. What did I miss? Tell me.' I gazed at my sister's face on the phone's screen. I missed her so much. I smiled and continued with our conversation.  'Nothing much.  Aya is spending the weekend at my place.  I know that girl... I heard this cute dude came to your place last night, who is he? A-ha can see someone has been giving people details of my private life. Ohhh tell me big sis who is he? Errrrmmmm'  I said, raking a finger through my hair. 'Is it the guy from the beach Ella? How do you know?' Bambi was screaming and clapping her hands at the other end. I could see the spark in her eyes as she finally regained normalcy.

' Guy from the beach, what's he doing eating pizza at your place? Bam-biiiiii. Okay. I give up. Spill the beans big siste-r. I hear he is cute and tall. Aya says he likes  you. Huh. How does Aya know he likes me? Aya says the way he looks at you.... Ella please tell me or else I'm getting on the next available flight to see for myself.  Hahahah. Wait! He's out of town. I'm sure by now his flight has taken off. Ohhhhh...' Screamed Bambi. Her face suddenly looked ashen.

She finally spoke up. 'Unbelievable. How could he just leave? Slow down girl. He's gone to Mumbai for a few days.  Okay. That sounds better.' Bambi looked perky again. 'Yeah. He's gone for ten days. Ermmm that will come soon. So do you miss him?' Bambi asked me. I paused, stunned at her question. 'I don't know. I'm not sure. I don't think so..He.... Hahahahahahahahahahah. ' My little sister began to laugh like crazy. 'Wow...well I'm just happy for you big sister so long as he  makes you happy.' I nodded and smiled.  Didn't even know where Bambi was headed with this conversation in the first place.  'Tell me about you. Whats happening in Helsinki? ' Bambi  paused to catch her breath I think, before answering.  That was weird. 'Okay sister. Sasha's grandparents are visiting Helsinki so he brought me with him to meet them. Oh my God...' I screamed.

Bambi was smiling at the other end. My sister likes travelling but there should obviously  be a reason for visiting Helsinki and there it is. Just then I saw her waving someone.  Then I saw him. He came to sit beside her. 'Say hi.' Bambi said. 'Hi Ella. ' Sasha waved. 'Hi Sasha.' I heard  Bambi giggle and then Sacha pecked her right cheek, and then they both turned to face me again. Sacha eventually left. Leaving Bambi and I to talk for a while. We said goodbye after an hour.

I turned off the tv to go to my room.  I remembered I had to go to the salon. I had completely forgotten about it. 


































3 comments:

  1. Are you loving someone or oh oh oh oh is Someone loving you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you loving someone or oh oh oh oh is Someone loving you?

    ReplyDelete