Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday 24 July 2015

Sunshine Dollup VIII

Claude's POV

When I left the doll's place,  I drove straight to my parents house. My dad was out of town and I was wondering how he left my mum behind once I got there. My mum was in the kitchen with my cousin Emelda. She was visiting mum for the weekend. Mum said her parents were out of town or so. Didn't quite get the details right.

'How did dad leave you at home?' I questioned my mum. 'Claude, he didn't leave me at home, I chose to stay home. Ohhh' I exclaimed. My mum has a way of following my dad around even when it was obvious her presence was not required.  The only place she did not follow dad to was to work.

I went to my room briefly to find something.  I had moved out a few months ago but still slept at home sometimes.  I moved out in the end though my mum kicked against it. I just had to and dad was very supportive of me. Mum was always going to be treating me like her baby. Calling me if I did not return home on time. Asking what I wanted for dinner and get emotional if I did not eat at home. Living with her just made her think I was still a baby. Dad supported me to move out because I think he sort of understood that I needed the change to man up.

My mum is the best Mum in the world but she turns to be overprotective of her sons. She has been ever since my older brother died. 'Claud-e...? Claude. ..' I heard mums voice call  'Yes mum. Please come on here darling.  Lets eat together. ' I went to join her and Emelda at the table to eat.

I left mum at half past four to go to the airport with Emelda who was dropping me off. Emelda was my little cousin.  She  had just moved to the capital with her parents. We  talked about basically everything on our way to the airport. I took my suitcase out of the trunk of the car once we arrived at the airport. I was running late. I pecked Emelda on the cheek before she drove off. ' Safe journey cousin. Thanks. '

After checking in and going through departure procedure.  I spent the waiting time for the flight to take off to text Ella. Hope she replies. There was something about her I could still not lay a finger on. She looked so divine. Last night, it felt bad seeing her cry. Wish I could know her reason for crying but I really did not want to pry. I was trying to be friends with her and I respected her privacy but I would never want her to cry that way again.  'Hi Ella. It was nice seeing you again this afternoon. Thank you. Will keep in touch. ' She replied after two minutes.  ' Thanks too. It was nice seeing you as well. Ok. Safe journey. 'Thanks Ella. Be safe xxx. You too xxx.'
She had texted  back.





Ever tasted a sweet  and gotten addicted to it?  Ever had that sweet stain your teeth and you  just can't seem to brush it off? You need a tooth paste made by the maker of that sweet to...... Sweets are sweets.  They don't change even if they get bought by others. Sweets, sweets, sweets  :) :) :) Sweets are sweets!!

Friday night.
Drink some Remi vso with pepsi but don't let your brain shut off;
Party hard!

1 comment:

  1. I know someone who claims they hate me but always copying me.
    Ahhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete