Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday 17 July 2015

Sunshine Dollup XV

Whilst I wrestled with him. He pulled my top up so he could have  access to my bare chest. I felt his tongue on my left boobs and then he sucked on it once, twice, thrice and then as much as I hated the person doing this to me I stiffened beneath him. He sucked them and I began to enjoy it. Yell-a I heard a voice scream within me. Stop him! I knew this was not what I wanted. It was wrong in every sense but I did not have the will power to stop him. Poor me.... I just lay there at his mercy as his dirty hands gave my body pleasure. He pulled my shorts down and  unzipped his trousers.  I lost touch with the world just then.

I was only brought back to reality when he kissed my cheek.' Sweet girl.' That voice got me mad. I quickly got dressed. 'Out of my house now' I began to  yell.  'Easy Yella. We need to talk. There's nothing to talk about.  Please leave.' I walked straight to the main door unlocked it and watched him leave.

I quickly slammed the door behind him and locked it. I looked at the clock and it was 8:10. I ran to my bedroom, inside the shower to take another shower. I cried as I took a shower.  What had I just done again? I had vowed never to let this bloke close to me again. Yet tonight, it just took one suck of my boobs to let him have his way with me again. Why? Is it because I had not been close to a male in ages. No it was no reason to give in.

Dennis had been out of the country for the past couple of years.  He had called me just thrice. I did not have his number so I could never get in touch. Dennis had been my boyfriend from age eighteen. We had been planning to get  married.  I had thought I was the only woman in his life till I found out later when I went to study in the UK that he had other girlfriends.    Dennis had denied it. He did a good job of covering up and had come to visit me a few times in the Uk. When I got back home, Dennis had sold a house he had given to me  in which I lived with my family which I had already paid seventy percent for, without my knowledge.  My family had ended up being humiliated by the next occupants.

He had disappeared with my money and had rendered my family homeless for a couple of days. I never saw him again.  I heard he was in the US and that was it. It had taken years to regain nomalcy again. I could never do that to anyone yet he did it to me. Years on, he shows up again and comes to sleep with me for free. How did he find me? I cried till my tummy hurt. I had not had anything to eat all day. I finally stepped out of the shower.  I wish I did not have to go out on a date tonight. Dennis had spoilt my mood. Wicked man. I had not dated anyone else after him. Not that people did not find me attractive.  I just did not think I would find any man I would like who would treat me well.

Lately,  I had been feeling lonely and wanting to start my own family.  I lay in bed in the dark just angry at myself. I heard the doorbell ring.  I did not bother to answer.  I went to get my bag to find my phone.  Claude was calling.  I did not want to see him. What the fuck is wrong with you Yella.  This guy has been nice to you. Why are you trying to push him away now?

The call cut and then he began to call again. I still did not answer it.  I decided to call him back .  He picked up on the second ring. 'Hello' I heard Claude's voice say. 'Hello ...' I swallowed hard to prevent myself from crying. ' Are you okay? ' I tried to clear my voice to make it sound normal before answering. 'I'm fine. Are you sure? Yessss I am. I came to your place, I'm just walking  back to my car. I'm sorry. ..Do you want me to come back later? Its okay.  You can come back now. Ok. See you in a bit.'

I  got up and turned on the lights in my room.  I looked at my face in the mirror.  It looked bad but I had already told Claude to come back.  I went to the bathroom to wash it again . I needed to blow my nose and brush my teeth.  Then I heard the doorbell ring. I opened my closet to find me something to wear. I found a brown and black jumpsuit and hurriedly put it on. I went to get the door but this time, I looked through the peep hole to be sure it was Claude. I unlocked the door and ushered him in. 'Hi' he stepped inside.  I locked the door and he offered me a hug. It felt warm. Exactly what I needed. He disengaged and stared into my eyes.

'Are you okay? ' I nodded trying to smile. 'You don't look okay' said Claude. 






Well!
Well!
Bring it on.
Hope you liked this one as well.
Disappointed?  Elated?

No comments:

Post a Comment