Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Monday 27 May 2019

DIARY OF A SCORNED WOMAN:GODDESS TOO MUCH


I used to wonder why she hated me,
It used to bother me why she could rally behind other women to fight me.
It used to feel weird,
until I got used to how it bothered me and it put an end to the bother .
Obviously, not everyone will like me but the disdain from my fellow woman almost made me uncomfortable. 


I only realised I bothered her and her Grey Womens' Movement, because I'm too much.
Too much inner strength..
Too much inner beauty ...
Too much of a lady..
Too much of  a 'mind your business woman'..
Too much love...
Too much talent....
Too much light...
Too much, too much, too much!


When I became fully in awe of my being too much,
I stopped stressing.
I'm unique because I'm too much of a woman.
My own fellow woman cannot stand me.
She can only make me feel weird.
When the reality is me, being too much.
And fully in awe of being too much,
I walk like a goddess .


I've become 'goddess too much'.
Now the scorn and wrath from my fellow women cannot pull me down .
Rather, I ride on the wings of their shortfall.
I walk tall,
knowing I'm different because I'm too much. Too much me...
Goddess too much


..................Puppishgirl..........


Photo Source: Pinterest

1 comment: