Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday 24 May 2019

DIARY OF A SCORNED WOMAN: PART-TIME GIRLFRIEND


I met Harry on the flight from Kumasi to Accra. I found him quite interesting but was shocked when he took my phone number promising to get in touch when we arrived in Accra.
He phoned me a week after we met and wanted to see me again. Oh well! It was a Friday night and I was freaking bored at home. I sent Harry my location via google map and he arrived in twenty minutes.


That night we ended up going home at 4am as we went round the city getting to know each other.
That was the beginning of 'us'. Harry asked me to be his girlfriend the following morning and I agreed instantly.


We were on for 18months and began planning our marriage when I woke up oneday to see pictures and videos of Harry all over Facebook. It was Harry's birthday and Ellen his girlfriend had thrown a surprise birthday party for him. I saw my Harry on his knees asking Ellen to be his wife with what sounded like a well rehearsed speech.

"If you asked me 6months ago whether I wanted to do this, I would say no. But today, I'm sure I want to do this and with no one but the beautiful Ellen." Amidst the cheers and applause, Ellen agreed. I zoned off. Just last night, I was with Harry. He slept at my place, I made him breakfast and he kept telling me how much he couldn't wait to make me his forever.
I never heard from Harry that day till the next morning.

I could not pretend hence I confronted him and Harry denied dating Ellen.  He said they were acting.
Dear Harry, I have seen the video a million times. I have cried and come to terms with it, I'm a part-time girlfriend whether or not I like it. That's what you made me but I refuse to accept this position.
I refuse!


Love hurts, love heals, part-time girlfriend or not, Harry wanted you to know you broke my heart. Yes you did! And that hurts...


.....Puppishgirl
Photo Source: Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. I have always thought that often when women say they woke up to wedding pics of the man they are dating; they were exaggerating or that it was a serious joke until I....... indeed love hurts,it heals too and then you would remember the pain no more. I have a special liking for this story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter your comment...i can relate to this story tho my case was different but my point is,some guys are mean wicked demons..it hurts and some ladies dnt recover..but love it self is sweet and beautiful amidst all this fake two faced guys..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell knows no fury than a woman scorned

    ReplyDelete