Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday 24 May 2019

DIARY OF A SCORNED WOMAN: SIDE CHICK

Hmmm Kwamena!


When Nelly introduced you to me at the party that night, all I saw was a perfect gentleman, the one I had been waiting for. We got on well, I felt like I had known you eight years like I knew Nelly. Your piercing eyes were the highlight of my thirty minutes spent with you that night.
I went to bed with those eyes staring in mine and I woke up craving to see those eyes again. I knew something was wrong initially when you wouldn't call me after 8pm or even text back. I dismissed the thought however with time as we started seeing each other.  You became the best thing that happened to me. You were there through the bad and the good while I flaunted you about as my man. You called me sunshine, God knows you were my huggy bear, my Mr fix it, my demigod.
I remember when I met your big sister, she was so warm and your younger sisters so welcoming. Your family loved me and by the seventh month, I just knew you were the one.
My reason for accepting to marry you, only to wake up one morning to a day that would change 'me' forever.


Ruth called saying she was your wife. That was quite confusing, I was lost for words. 'You got the wrong number' , I told her. 'Wrong number?  Aren't you Zoe? This is Kwamena's wife.' I did not get the chance to process the information. Ruth only wanted to plead with me to leave you alone. According to her, you barely stayed home and your 3 kids had not seen you in 6months and thus the call to ask me to release you for the sake of the children.
Still in disbelief Ruth sent photos of your wedding and children.
You still came to me that night and I ate from my sweet fold as you called it, you ate till the man in you could stand it no more. You promised to marry me before Christmas.  I never confronted you about Ruth. I only texted after you left my place to let you know it was time to move on.
Kwamena,  your Ruth keeps tormenting me even after 6weeks of not seeing you. She had me kidnapped for a week to school her on what I did to steal you away as according to her, you plan to divorce her.


Kwame, Ruth let another man eat from my sweetfold in the name of demonstrating how we dine on cloud nine with a gun to my head.
She had them beat me to a pulp with marks on my two cheeks which refuse to go away. Doctors say I'll need plastic surgery to correct it and  made me promise never to reach you again. Kwame, I have reported the incident to the police but how do I find Ruth? If only you had told me you were married to a certain Ruth with 3 kids, if only you had not told me you were single and had not led me on...
The marks on face remind me daily of how I lost my beauty over a man.


My heart is shattered as you have not bothered with an explanation. Your disappearance is proof of you being Ruth's husband.
Now I weep, not only because I lost you but I'm traumatised by Ruth's bitter lesson. I didn't know I was stealing you from anyone, it would have helped to know.
.........Puppishgirl


Photo Source: Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Enter your comment...kwamena was beyond mean..very wicked of him to have played with Zoe's heart..how can some men be demons..some ladies never heal from this traumatic experience..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree some women never heal from this experience but when it happens, a woman must try to heal. You can't stay fallen forever!

      Delete