Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Sunshine Dollup XII

Claude

After my dinner date with the doll on Monday night,  I went to bed dreaming about the doll. I could still smell her perfume. She looked pretty when she smiled and there was this look in her eyes. She looked innocent and helpless sort of. She looked like she needed someone to take care of her. A good man. I don't think she had a boyfriend.  Well if she did, then she was good at hiding it. If she had a boyfriend, why would she always be hanging out with her female friends every Friday night?

Is it that her boyfriend never spent Friday nights with her? Or Friday nights were for the girls? Well, she has not been cooperative  so far. She took time to text back. She probably is seeing someone.  She doesn't act like she's available. I really would want to get to know her some more. I would be disappointed if she did not give me a chance to get to know her some more. I'm wondering how old she is. Can't even tell. She looks quite young though.  She could almost be  in her  mid twenties but realistically,  she could be older. I'm assuming she finished Uni at twenty two. Probably worked for a year and went on to do her MBA Law. That did not take less than four years. She's probably been working for two three years. Oh well, I  can't just assume that though. Anyways,  I don't care how old she is. I still want to get to know her some more.

My week was uneventful.  I spent my time getting ready to attend my conference in Mumbai. I got called up twice by a Senior Doctor to go to his private clinic when there was a shortage of doctors because a female staff doctor had  been involved in a fatal car accident which rendered her incapable of moving both legs temporarily. So I still worked despite my leave.  I called the doll on Tuesday morning to check on her but she did not pick up. I sent a text and she replied at night.  It was a bit disappointing but I was glad she eventually texted back.

I did not bother to reach her on Wednesday. I don't like how she takes forever to get back to me. By Thursday,  no matter how hard I tried, I ended up missing her all day. I finally texted her. 'Hi Ella.
Hope your day is going well
X.'
She finally replied after six hours.
'Hiii
Yes it was good.
Hope you had a good one too.'
She did not return my hug but did reply.
'Yes I did.
Thanks.
I'm seeing you tomorrow night
Will pick you up at 8pm. Lol.'
She texted back immediately. 
'Lol
Okay
8.30 pm please....'
I laughed at her reply and texted her back.
'Sure
If it makes you happy
Lol
Will see you at 8.30 pm.'

'Thanks Claude
See you tomorrow
Sleep well. '

I replied saying goodnight.

On Friday I woke up early to pack for my trip and work out at the gym. I sent Ella a text to check on her when I was about to leave the gym. I went to have breakfast at Dillys and ended up sitting there till mid day. I got a text from Audrey.
'Hi Claude
Hope you are fine
Can we hang out at the beach on Sunday afternoon?  I'll tell Ella to come along too.'
'I'm sorry Audrey
Can't make it because I'm going out of town tomorrow.
Will be back soon. '

'Ohhhh
Poor you
You missed the chance to see Ella again
Lol'

'Gotcha :)
Too bad for me
Lol
Lets do this when I come back please. '

'Hahahah
Sure
When you get back then
Can see someone likes my friend. '

'Yes I do
Won't deny that.
Very much :) '

'Lol
I know right
Good luck Claude'

'Lol
Do I say thanks?
Sounds ironic. '

'No
I hope she likes you too.'

No comments:

Post a Comment