Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday 10 June 2015

It's Just People. ...

Me: I don't have time for people who never reply messages or call back. So I never call unless its important.
I never text twice in a row
Forget it, not my style.
I only like people who like me: show me you dislike me and I will stop paying attention to anything that has to do with you.
I don't have time to waste on silly insecure married women: your husband can only be my friend.  'I don't do married men.' Infact, once they are married, nothing about them attracts me. Prove to me you are insecure and I stop acting like you exist because I lose every respect for you at that point. Why should I act like you exist? To help you build your insecurity or what? Sister shut up, you are just lucky to be married.  Stop with the Peninah attitude. Not every pretty girl is a threat. Married men, out of my league.
Decode a conversation we had and seriously we won't ever have a conversation again.  Why should I have conversations with people who add, multiply and subtract before telling it to another person?  No.
I love unconditionally
I love without judging
I love people who aren't loved by others but people taught me not to just begin to love them till I'm sure of them.
Yes because they end up taking love for granted: betrayals, backstabbing.  They either end up bad mouthing you  or end up in bed with their birthday  mates and  call it a birthday date.
I forgive easily though it hurts
I take time off to battle and deal with the hurt  when it hurts so bad, but I always come back to the point where I forgive. Yet people take my ability to forgive quickly for granted.
When it's their turn to forgive, they keep me in their pain web forever.
I smile a lot
At silly stuff and spontaneously but people just keep a straight face. I keep a straight face too yet I still smile.
Why do you always scare me with that look?
I always try to say thank you even for the little things that people do for me, some people have those words missing from their vocabulary.  It's non existent.  Why can't you say thank you.  It costs nothing.
Well don't lose your self esteem yet.
I'm still walking on air knowing you are insecure around me.....Hahahah.
Sit up girl. You got the ring...hilarious.
Learn to say thank you dude.
It will take you places but might cost you something huge: you are not too big.
You, stop acting all macho.
Laughter is free; smile, smile.
Rumour monger, hope you find something else doing with your time: oh please, can't you get a life?
Unforgiving soul,'..forgive us our sins as we forgive those who trespass against us.' Since I'm the worst sinner on earth, keep holding me in your pain web. God will never forgive  yours too.

It's just People. .
Just wondering
I'm just wondering. ...

4 comments:

  1. Dis by far e best for me ..wow..it's rely jus people and am also wondering.. chocolita I love u cos u weren't loved..😍😝😍😝..U are a star writer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheheheh
      My Chocolala, am I a star?
      Your star
      and T's star I guess.
      No, you just love me. Seriously :)

      Delete