Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday 18 June 2015

Sunshine Dollup IX

I did not have the chance to check my phone till I got to work. At the parking lot, I searched through my hand bag for my cell phone.  Aya had arrived at my place at a quarter to six. I had dropped her off at the Lanes to go to school.  I had ten missed calls and ten whatsapp chats.

I only checked for details when I was finally inside my office.  Two missed calls from Bambi, two from Aya, two from Audrey, two from Mummy and two from Claude.  How come? Which Claude?  I called eveyone back except Claude.  He had sent a text via whatsapp as well. He had sent it at 9:43pm yesterday.
  'Hey Ella
  Sure you're sleeping by now
Just wanted to let you know I'm home too.
It was nice hanging out with you.
Good night. '

Oh well. Weird boy. Who says I'm interested in knowing if you got home or not. My day was uneventful. I had skipped breakfast and lunch. I didn't feel like eating.

Claude
I had taken a shower as soon as I got home last night. I tried calling the doll but she didn't pick up. She must have gone to sleep. I wonder how she looked in her sleep. Like a doll, I'm sure. Silly me. I decided to text her. At least she could read it when she woke up.

I played Fifa 2014 and went to sleep looking forward to tomorrow evening. 
I waited all day for the doll to call back but she did not. She didn't text back either. Oh yeah. Why didn't she ever call or text back.  That meant we didn't have a date tonight., I'm sure. All day I kept checking my phone for her call or text but it never came.  When it was almost 6pm, I summed up courage and called her. She did not pick up. I decided to text her.
'Hi Ella,
You okay?
I'm still looking forward to having dinner with you tonight.
Please text back. '

It  took fifteen minutes to get a reply from the doll.
'
Hiiiii
I'm okay
Thanks
Ok.
Can we make it tomorrow? '

I decided to call her. Fortunately, she picked up. 'Hello.' Oh shit. Did I dial the wrong number or something.  ' Hello Ella?' 'Claude...?'  'How are you? ' I'm okay, thanks and you?' I'm well. You haven't closed yet?  'I just did. Ok. Are you going to be busy tonight? Not really, I just thought I would go to bed early tonight.  Well, I promise you, I won't take so much of your time. Dinner will be brief.' There was silence at her end. Then she finally spoke up. 'Okay Claude.' I'll be at your place in forty minutes. Is that okay? Yes, thats fine. See you soon Ella. Sure. Byeee. Bye.

Well the doll finally agreed to have dinner with me. I had to send a few emails, I did that whilst waiting for the forty minutes to elapse. Hoping the doll would have enough time to get home, freshen up if she wanted to and be ready to have dinner with me. I left home fifteen minutes after talking to her. I listened to the drive time show on  radio whilst I drove to her place. 

Yella
I got home to a quiet house as always.  My house was as dead as a graveyard. I quickly went to take a shower which didn't last more than four minutes I'm sure. I wiped my satiny skin dry with a towel and smoothed on some body lotion.
I opened the closet in my room to find something to wear. I wanted to wear a short dress. My eyes fell on one. A blue and white turtle neck dress. It was just above my knee and had jewels stuck around the neckline. I decided on small diamond stud earrings to match the diamond jewels on the blue turtle neckline.  I decided not to wear make up. I just put on some dark red lipstick and a plain lip gloss over it. I put on some eyeshadow and a little blush.

I gazed in the mirror and I looked fine as always.  I searched for my phone then, I remembered I had not even taken it out of my handbag from work. I walked to the guest room to find it. Taking out my phone, there was no missed call from Claude.

I looked through my shoes and wanted to wear flats but remembered Claude was so tall. I smiled and decided on a black and white   open toe wedge with a black clutch. Just then, I heard the sound of the door bell.






1 comment: