Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Mash April

A bird singing
Mash April
Singing and flying from house to house
Dancing to its glorious tune
From tree to house
From mountain to river
Singing a morning hymn that only
those who sing can comprehend its meaning 
Mash April
Clap clap clap
Clap your hands
Dance dance dance
Dance to the beat
Sing sing sing
Sing along
Mash April
Clap your hands, sing along and dance
April baby
April goddess
April gem
April flower
April quirky
April calm
Sweet April
Mash April
Lets  write a love story
Like you and August did through mother February with the aid of  Father September  years ago
This time I will be the muse
Love is here
April love
Mash April
Make a wish
Blow your candles
Cut your cake
Take a dance
Pop the champagne
Take your first kiss
Feel the sweetness
Love is in the air
Mash April
Aprillllllllllllllllllllllllllll












Long time, no blogging :)

Yesterday, God used a certain man I did not know, had never seen or spent more than five minutes with to bless me. I had been praying about it and he came through for me in less than thirty minutes.  God bless that man, as you looked at me and decided to show me kindness when you had no idea I needed it, God bless you and make you laugh for the rest of your life: may you never know sorrow in this life...amen.

I would like to say thank you to everyone for the show of love yesterday. The funny part : the hospital calling to wish me well. Love you guys at Resolve Medical Center though you freak me out.  Thank you  for the status updates, the display pictures, the calls,  the gifts, the well wishes and  the prayers. This year, someone wrote me an essay:  Hahahahah. ...now let me have a good laugh. Didn't know I possessed such qualities. Advice well noted. Thank you for the essay but I loved it.


Someone thought I deserved a surprise mini party: cooked  for me, invited friends, hid them and had them.......me till my pants were soaked, popped champagne and made me laugh so hard. You caught me off guard. From December till now, you and your friends  have always made me feel special. Yesterday, you  made me feel  special as well. For every single minute that you have made me feel special, may God who made the heaven and the earth make you special amongst men all the days of your life.  I really appreciate the effort and time. Thank you.

Some other person thought I deserved a treat.
Thank you for the cake.
For the beautiful.....which I really appreciate. God bless you.

Thank you to my little sister. You act like I'm your celeb.  At least wait till I become one before you show me off to the world but you won't listen.

The only mad girl I know,  who started treating me like a celeb a week before 7th April, mad girl, thank you.

 Apparently, I had been taking money from someone for Pizza since April began all in the name of....., thank you.

I really appreciate all the love from all of you yesterday. 


Thanks everyone.

10 comments:

  1. Now ...even though you call me mad,can I ask you a simple question? If you not my celeb who should? ...Am your number one fan yeah. Am so glad to see you happy and am also glad that you Mashed April up.....Just watch out for another suprise . Thank you to everyone that made my big sister amazingly happy. I really appreciate the love. We still in April.....continue to Mash it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now ...even though you call me mad,can I ask you a simple question? If you not my celeb who should? ...Am your number one fan yeah. Am so glad to see you happy and am also glad that you Mashed April up.....Just watch out for another suprise . Thank you to everyone that made my big sister amazingly happy. I really appreciate the love. We still in April.....continue to Mash it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete