Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday 30 April 2015

Sunshine Dollup VI

Claude

They were such an activity, I just didn't want anymore drama so I avoided them. This twenty five year old was beautiful.  I liked the way she smiled last night. Though I did not want to go to the beach, Audrey said I needed to because yesterday,  I had misbehaved infront of her friend and had to show up and be on my best behaviour to make up for it. So I met them at the Golden beach.  Was told the beautiful girl had just closed from church and was going to be arriving soon. Wow! Church. Thats nice. I had arrived forty minutes and the beautiful girl was no where near.

Audrey got a call directing someone to where we were sitting. She excused herself and I spotted her talking to some attractive girl. Chocolate skin, average height with a pony tail. She was wearing something like a long wrapper around her waist with blue, yellow and white designs in it. She had on a sea blue top and I could see she had big boobs just big enough.  The beautiful girl removed her wrapper. Isssssh and then Audrey engaged her in a hug.  She had beautiful spotless  thighs and legs, I noticed. She straightened her wrapper  and tied it back around her waist. Jeremy and I watched as she and Audrey walked  towards where we were seated.  When Audrey said the queen was here and we had greeted her, I officially stood up to engage her in a handshake.  'Claude'  'Yella' she said smiling back. 

Oh shit.  Please don't smile again. You look too beautiful when you smile. She had the most beautiful smile I had ever seen.  When it was time for her to order her drink, she ordered mango juice. Same thing she had last night. Audrey said I had eaten her pizza yesterday so I thought I would make it up to her today.

Can't believe I messed up first time meeting this beautiful girl. I think I'll call her a doll. She actually looks like one,  with her pretty eyes. We all got talking contemplating which  type of pizza to order. 'Anything goes' said Audrey.  'No I want you ladies to make the choice' I said smiling at the doll. She just shook her head. I decided to go get the waiter and order us some more khebabs so the doll could eat some too. When I got back to the table, Audrey was talking.  'Its not your turn to buy it. When its your turn, you can choose.' The doll just laughed. 'Why, Yella wants something else?' I asked. She just smiled. Jeremy said: apparently there's a particular type of pizza Yella would have loved. ' Tell me please, Ella' I pleaded. 'No.' Said Audrey.  'Ella, please tell me .' The doll kept smiling.'No, she isn't the one paying for it. Besides you asked before going to place the order and she refused to talk.' Audrey said again. 'But she can still tell me.' 'No' 'Jeremy do you know which type it is?' I asked.  'No man.' 'Ella please tell me. Just tell me, Audrey isn't  the one  going to pay for it. Next time, will get you that one.' The doll just smiled and said: 'vegetarian pizza with mashroom toppings.' I smiled at her and said 'next time will get you that, I promise. ' ' Thank  you. ' she replied.  There was an awkward silence at the table. Audrey told me to exchange seats with her so she could sit close to Jeremy.  I went to sit by Yella then.

She smelled nice. Wow. I wanted to get to know her better. There was an enigma to this girl but I didn't like her age.

Yella
The weird boy from last night was acting all nice today. What could it be. Oh yes,  last night, he had been tipsy. Why was he particularly interested in which pizza I would like?  Is it because he ate mine last night?  Was he feeling guilty?  When he got up to go  place the orders, I noticed he was tall. I 'm sure I would be half of him ; in height I mean. I looked at the fair guy with pink lips smiling at me. Was he bleached. I wondered. I kept looking out for discolourations on his skin but found none.  He had broad shoulders. He had been working out. Quite obvious.  He was tall and slim. Nothing you would call handsome but he was attractive.  He had a beautiful smile.  His teeth were sparkling white.

I could see the smile in his eyes. They were genuine but this dude was so out of my league.  I never got attracted to fair guys.  I had never been attracted to one. I always dated dark skinned or chocolate skinned guys. Fair guys, no. I never looked at them twice. His side burns ran into a moustache and a beared neatly trimmed. I could not guess his age but I was very sure I was years older than him. I never dated slim guys. I liked boys with just enough body: bit huge.

Well who cares. He's out of my league. Not my type. So his looks really don't matter to me.









Novel taster: unfortunately, can't post anymore, on the blog but I hope you will get a copy soon.....


Photo credit: Simone Signoret

2 comments:

  1. Well,I had fun reading it..iv completed ma part of our bargin..sister yella..

    ReplyDelete