Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Monday 23 March 2015

Sleeping With The Enemy

Eyes watching
Devlish eyes
Every step of the way
When I trip he laughs
When I stand tall
He cries
I see scorn in his eyes
Eyes so red
His eyes rape me.

Arms so heavy
A man ought to be ugly and fierce
The most ugly of all men
Never seen an ugly man in my entire life
Drugs me
Beats me
Steals from me
Loves to see me weep
Takes my dignity without permission
He doesn't deserve to be a friend

As wrong as it feels
As sickly as it may feel
The most uncouth
Unpolished
Ugly
The smallest of all glasses I have ever and would probably ever see
Whatever it is
Don't sleep with the enemy
and call it sleeping with the enemy
Brings you trouble
Brings you ill luck
Floating videos
Clouds of doom
Clouds of darkness
Sleeping with the enemy! !












This will definitely...............
controversies.

Inspired by a book I read:  'Sleeping with an enemy'  written by Rev. Francis Yalley.

2 comments: