Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday 16 April 2015

Starring You!!

There are some books you read
You can never stop reading
You want to read them over and over again.
There are some sweets you eat
They stain your teeth forever
There are some roads you walk
You never want to stop walking
Not even after learning all the curves, potholes and ramps on it
You can never get tired or bored walking on the same road
There are some songs you sing and want to sing for the rest of your life
There are some dances you do
And  want to do over and over again
There are some songs you learn to sing and end up singing forever....
I'll keep reading your book  till I can read it without looking into it
I'll keep eating that sweet till no amount of brushing it off can take away the stain
I'll keep walking that road till I can walk on it with my eyes closed
I'll do that dance and sing that song again and again.
I'll walk the longest mile to be with you
I'll climb the highest mountain to get to you.

There are some faces you see
and always remember
They become like images in your minds' eye
There are some people you meet
and can never forget
They touch your life in special ways
They teach you sweet and bitter lessons
They build you up and make sure all you do is smile
They make you forget your flaws
and scars
I'm not perfect
I make mistakes too
I don't have a flawless skin
I have scars too
I'm not the most gorgeous of all of them
Yet
You say I'm perfect, great, with beautiful skin and the most gorgeous of all..
You say I'm such a beautiful soul
You say I'm such a damsel
You say my heart is green
You say my smile is refreshing
You say my voice is like sunshine
Like rain...
You say my eyes are beautiful
You keep showing me off to the whole world:
You keep posting my photos
You keep mentioning my name
Above all
You keep making me feel special
When I ask what I did to deserve such a special person like you,
You stare at me and tell me:
I'll starr you in my next life:
I starred you yesterday, I'm starring you today and I'll starr you again tomorrow because
My Lily is a queen
Queen Lily
Lily Fields
Its my script,
My movie:
Starring you...
Lily Fields ....
Damn the prevailing circumstances,
I'll starr you again and again
My  Lily Fields.














Sometimes you go searching for flowers and find gems instead. Sometimes you just go ice-cream tasting and get addicted to strawberry :)
What can you do.......
This is for Lala and Blay.

2 comments: