Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday 13 March 2015

Just A Piece of My Mind II

Still continuing my post from yesterday. I would love some answers but of course I'm not expecting any.

Why can't people say thank you? I remember picking up this lesson at age eight or so during my U.P.S days. Saying 'sorry, please and thank you.' I've lived my whole life remembering this vital lesson. Thank you is a word that is so missing from some peoples' vocabulary.  Do the most minute thing for them, they will never say thank you. Do them the most important favour, they will still not say it. Its just not their thing.  I have this friend who kept pestering me for something he needed and he thought I could get it for him. He made it sound like his next breath depended on it. I finally got it for him and only heard from him after a few weeks. We resumed our friendship like nothing happened. I was not expecting a thank you though. There's nothing wrong with saying thank you. There's nothing wrong with showing appreciation. You lose nothing so why can't people say those words? Is  it their upbringing? No! Its just not their style.

These days, people use the phrase; 'I love you' for the fun of it. Do they really know what that means? How can you love someone and be unforgiving towards the person?  How can you love someone and not share stuff with them when they need it most. Please say it and mean it. If not,  do not say it all. Don't let others lose the appropriate meaning of the word just because you choose to use it wrongly. It's not fair.

Why do some guys choose to insult girls who turn them down when they ask them out? Sometimes,  they choose social media platforms to do it and the girl becomes the topic for discussion due to the  status they put up. The girl automatically becomes their enemy.  They would hate her with passion. Please love isn't by force. Real gentlemen bow out gracefully. No need insulting the girl.  Sometimes people aren't looking for love.  They are just looking for a pizza eating mate in you.

I just realized some men can nag more than women. Seriously its not fun at all. Even women are trying to stop nagging.  Hahahahah.

I want to understand why people choose to be in occupations  involving customer service.  I'm sure you knew what you were in for, choosing such a profession so, deal with it. My fellow sisters especially who bring their mood to work.  Quit your job or close down if you can't be nice to people, its that simple.  Don't make others suffer tolerating your curt behaviour.

Well again,
That's my opinion
I beg to differ.
You are entitled to yours.
The Puppishgirl is entitled to hers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment