Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Just A Piece of My Mind

Today, there are a few issues I would like to discuss on here. Yes because I need some answers though I won't get any. I'm sure.

Why do people spit everywhere in Ghana?  Illiterates  do it, the literates do it too. You see a woman walking on the streets of the capital and they just spit and walk on like nothing happened.  They aren't pregnant too. Being pregnant doesn't give you the freedom to spit everywhere. You see a man  in a tuxedo  riding in a touareg and he opens his car door in traffic just to spit. Ouchhhhh.  What's this spitting all over business.  Please spitting in public is rude. Crass behaviour! And you won't do it with caution too. I beg to differ but I think spitting about should be prohibited in Ghana.

Lately, you see girls all over with their front hairline bare and then their long extensions. Its an eyesore. No disrespect. Sisters who are you competing with?  Can't you see you are going bald? Call it alopecia. Losing your hair in the name of fashion? What's wrong if you leave your own hair on for a while. Just to let your hair regain its strength? Please go easy on your hair.  Enough of the weaves and braids. Do  you know you can go bald? Would you prefer that?

What's this new trend in town? Guys growing their nails. How do you use those long nails on your wives and girlfriends?  Let me ask, are you going to have your nails done? Well if no, please cut them. Or its simple, paint them. That's all! Personally I think guys shouldn't grow their nails, my opinion. I beg to differ.

Why are some sisters trying so hard to wear their beach clothes to church? Seriously, what for? Church is supposed to be a haven for all. The guys should be able to get a break away from the beach clothes when they go to church yet the church is where some of my sisters want to show off extra flesh. It's good to be fashionable but please reserve your beach clothes for the beach. Give the guys a break. They don't want to see beach clothes in church.  When I see you in beach clothes at church, I would expect to see  nice ass, nice boobs, nice legs and thighs as well as beautiful skin. Sister if you are lacking in that department, cover it up. You are going to church not to white sands beach, thank you!

I won't talk about the anklets and toe rings. I won't act like a saint. If you knew me during undergraduate days, I was a number one fan of anklets and toe rings so you would probably find me annoying now. Infact I started wearing them right after SHS. Yes I say it boldly because I do not want to sound like a hypocrite. Do what makes you happy but not to church because then you are compelled to reveal more flesh and some of you choose beach clothes.

I went to one of the big churches in Accra. It's a church with branches across the globe but I ended up staying in the car all through the service because I was coming from a wedding.  Dressed in a little above the knee  dress with just one sleeve. The ushers told me I could not go in. That's how I learned my lesson. Be fashionable but when going to church, tone down on the revealing clothes please. 

I also got invited to another big church in the capital by a friend.  I had an awesome time though lead singer was dressed to go shopping. Her singing was good. She over-danced, she forgot I'm sure and gave us a good showing of her........
Quite embarrassing I guess but who asked you to wear your shopping dress to church as lead singer? Compelling people to look at nothing in particular. Ass; zero. Thighs; zero. Legs; zero. Will end it there.....
I think people should learn to dress appropriately to suit whatever occasion they are attending.

Just a piece of my mind.
Just my opinion.
You are entitled to yours.
The Puppishgirl is entitled to hers too!

4 comments:

  1. Hmm.. it will still remain ur mind cos 'anka',if u hadn't been a victim of anklets like I pity those who would av fallen prey.... lol

    But hey,i get the fundamentals of what u saying.. if u want to do it, pls don't take it to church..

    Nice piece....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You that boy saying I'm a hypocrite because you can see a photo of my leg on facebook wearing an anklet....ahh...seriously I don't think my write up is in Spanish because I know you can't read and understand Spanish. Don't misconstrue what I said please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record, those are not my legs. If you want to see my legs, come to my room...lmao. A friend tagged me in the photo. Open your eyes or have them checked. I'm not kicking against anklets and toe rings. It's just a piece of my mind please! !

    ReplyDelete