Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday 14 March 2015

When It Ends!!

Like chaff,
Mans life is blown away
Blown with the wind
To an unknown place

Like wax
Mans life melts away
Melted with each wax
Melted away

Like evening
Darkness sets on the souls of men
And lingers on forever
Complete darkness'

Life like sands
Sands of time
You write in it and
with time
It fades away
What you write becomes invisible
With time
Life ....
Life.....
When it's time to fade away!

Life like a book
Written page after page
Chapter to chapter
Then the end!

Life like a movie
You act out your script every day
Then one day
The movie;
No more parts
You are just done acting
Your movie is done
The end...

Chilly

Cruel

It ends !













'So teach us to number our days that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom (Psalm  90:12 ).
Last night I learned that it takes longer to take your first breath than the last one. One minute you can hear somebody talk through the door asking for food, another minute water and he begs for it so much, the next second he shuts his eyes and lips. He lays still.

Those  medics looked at me and told me he was gone. Whilst I watched them do nothing when he was about to go.
Even in that state,
they kept telling me
He will be okay.
Where okay probably meant; 'Okay in another world' not this one..
I'm still in shock.
Sleep deprived
Loss of appetite
Traumatised
My heart is bleeding .
Chilly and cruel.
I can't even write.
I cannot see the sun from where I sit but I know that this too shall pass.

6 comments:

  1. People keep asking me if I led him to confess Christ. I regret not doing that. I just didn't think he would die. I had so much faith in God that he would let him live. Now I'm burdened because at least he could still talk despite the pain. We had a good conversation. Reminding him about this God we serve and how he heals. Yet I forgot the most important, confessing Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't sleep
    I can't eat
    I'm just scared
    I went to church but guess only my body went to church
    My mind was still at the hospital
    Replaying the events of Friday night
    My worst nightmare
    Hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. U will be fine Elly. all's well. Life is short. Use each and everyday to play your beat. And play it well because this life is borrowed no wonder the song writer and singer 'Bernice Offei' said just like a flower we are here today and gone tomorrow.#ha#harshworld#all the same God is good.Remember Jesus in your youth. Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  4. U will be fine Elly. all's well. Life is short. Use each and everyday to play your beat. And play it well because this life is borrowed no wonder the song writer and singer 'Bernice Offei' said just like a flower we are here today and gone tomorrow.#ha#harshworld#all the same God is good.Remember Jesus in your youth. Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  5. U will be fine Elly. all's well. Life is short. Use each and everyday to play your beat. And play it well because this life is borrowed no wonder the song writer and singer 'Bernice Offei' said just like a flower we are here today and gone tomorrow.#ha#harshworld#all the same God is good.Remember Jesus in your youth. Bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw this. Thanks soooo much . Remember him in your youth too.

      Delete