Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Whether you need him or not. ...

My dear sisters,
I appreciate your efforts and I respect your decision to be independent. Nothing feels better than being financially independent and not having to wait on a man to meet your needs. Nothing makes you feel more confident than a lady who is not dependent on a man in any way. It gives you a sense of self worth and prevents you from being exploited by any man.
If he can buy me a porshe, I can afford it too:so what's the point of having him in my life.

Yet my dear sisters damn what some famous actor said, damn what the married sisters are saying that you don't need a man. They are so married and telling you how much you do not need a man:why aren't they single then?
It is okay to be independent but you know what, after I have hassled all day and I'm reflecting on the day's events while I'm all alone, it won't be bad to get a foot rub, a kiss on the forehead, a cuddle or even a little attention from the man I like. I guess it would feel super good going to sleep beside him, waking up to see him and knowing he will always be there when I walk through the door: if he is indeed that reliable... We'll have to  ask the married sisters.

I've spoken to a few single women thirty and above who
Have admitted to feeling lonely when the day is finally over. Some are single by choice because they do not want to go through the stress that comes with dating or set themselves up for disappointment.  Some are single due to a previous relationship gone bad, others are single because they cannot afford to stoop so low to date any man for reasons best known to them. Whatever it is, I beg to differ but can we just stop the fake  sermon about being happy and able to live forever without a man please. .

The same sisters preaching this, go to bed feeling lonely and end up becoming bench warmers because instead of getting their own man, they end up getting one that is already another woman's man for the pleasure they can derive from him. Your money cannot give you that pleasure. If you plan to be celibate then please stick to it but don't build a wall around yourself and be hooking up with men secretly. You are contradicting yourself , you don't need a man but you need something he owns:hilarious.  Whether you need a man or not,keep that to yourself. If you are celibate don't do what those who are not celibate do. Don't do it with another woman's man  or even a dildo and go professing...

If we would learn to treat the guys with some respect just like we do to our fellow sisters irrespective of how independent we are... Perhaps, we would stop pushing our younger girls into thinking being independent means disrespecting a man. The married sisters did not disrespect the men to get where they are. The way some of you  do it is  so disgusting. Don't forget the values your mothers taught you at home. Some of these things depend on your upbringing.  Stop disgracing your mums. No disrespect. Whether you need him or not,  don't disrespect him. Thank you!

13 comments:

  1. I knew I will see foot massage nd mostly cuddles... why must I cam across such words whr evr I am wit u..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sister, yes..exactly..... because I appreciate and love a cuddle, random forehead kisses and a foot rub. :)

      Delete
  2. On a more note,being single is a gud feeling, no drama or heartaches.on e other hand,it gets lonely nd u miss dat feeling of being taken..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am impressed by your honesty and objectivity. I still don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being single is a blessing and a curse at the same time. When that special person is in your life, you will fight and argue and have fun as well. But on the other hand being single means, no fights and stuff like that but there is no special person to talk to at the end of the day..... just talking over the phone asking how her day was and stuff like that. It sucks alot sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's official now Richard Quarshie.
      :)
      Congratulations.

      Delete
  5. What should I say? Life goes on! Guess its the same at the other side of the coin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. With or without a man life goes on.....marriage is a blessing. .singleness is service to God...hihihihi#my Adam is out there#marriage is sweet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mancee Adiku,service to God? Exactly which service would one be rendering? Celibacy? 'Your Adam is out there, marriage is sweet?' Why don't you render that service to God then...hilarious..Controversial Madam.

      Delete