Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Celebrity Dear.....

Celebrity Dear,

I know you would be reading this, I'm sure you would read this.  I'm not expecting an apology and I won't apologise either. 
You see, the difference between the other girls you've dated and the ones who are all over you and your new sweet is: I jump for no one:celebrity or billionaire. 
Didn't even know you were a celeb :poor me. I'm glad that in the dark,you spotted an ordinary girl in a short skirt :no make up, no peruvian hair:no permed hair with the SHS look and chose me out of the lot. Yes I'm glad that you ignored all the girls and decided to be my friend. 
Thank you, but the fact that you are a celeb and cute with a dozen girls queing  to talk to you doesn't mean that if you ask me out to....I would go.
I like you I won't deny it. It feels like I've known you forever. I appreciate the long phone calls and deep conversations.
I appreciate the times you made me laugh. I'm glad that you find me cute and babyish. I'm glad that you actually thought I was a high school lever and actually think I'm seventeen...hilarious but it feels good.
Would you please stop treating me like I'm seventeen since you know in the real sense I'm not. Appearances can be deceptive. If you want me to be your small girl: I can be, but stop treating me like one. Can you please loosen up a bit because seriously no matter how sweet I've been, I'm going to psyche myself up to be rude for once.
Would you please let me see the difference between the mature boys and the immature ones.
Celeb or not, your so called old sweet as you would want to call me now, jumps for no one.
I will do what you want when I want to. Not when you want me to and when I start you will regret knowing me because you will begin to say I'm trouble. 
It's either you are slowing down or you are letting go.
Don't think I will be like your other girls, I'm different.  Please get my user guide so you can understand next time that I won't show up because I said so and I meant it. Would you please stop being dramatic over this. You are not on set. It's just you.....and I... Just get my user guide, if you aren't ready to study the guide, you are not ready to dance with this little girl.
I'm just not like the other girls. I'm no celeb here in Ghana or elsewhere but I would be your celebrity if you decide to starr me. Get my user guide, I'm not a baby.
Till then,
I'm done talking to you.....
Take your rush elsewhere.

It's me,
Girl@17.

2 comments:

  1. Oooops... wnt tlk abt dis here but on fone..som1 gon be mad..😫😫

    ReplyDelete