Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday 26 December 2014

I'm Not Lending You My Novel, I'm dashing It To You

Once a while u need to lend your used novel to others who need it. Find them useful: to the person  the novel avails itself to, to be read. Older, fairer, bigger or taller. Sometimes, the person wanting to read your novel has probably not read a good novel in a while. At other times, some people just like to read different novels. Others just want to try an African,British,or an American novel. So eventually your favourite  novel loses it's spot and becomes anothers favourite.  

Learn to let older people with boring lives have a read too. Learn to try other novels, especially when the novel you read begins to feel important than they should.
I do not  regret letting  go off my novel, knowing it craved to be read on another continent other than  Africa, by a different descent,  is comforting enough to want to even put it on the shelves. Knowing that it let another read it gives me strength to never
consider a third read.
Some people read the same novel for five years...hilarious. .how could you in these times.

Well I'm never reading the same novel thrice..no. First time I found it interesting, second time, I decided to try reading it again though I already knew the story line and all the plots.
Obviously how the story ended did not come as a surprise.  Sure I had read this novel before.
As always there was a second reader beside me just this time it was different.

A favourite novel turned the most hated...I once loved it, today I won't recommend it to anyone. It's not that bad but sometimes you do not want people reading novels that will cause them to cry even if it's a must read.
Dear you, I won't share or lend you my novel. I want to dash it to you.
It finds you a better reader. You consider it an interesting read too. I'm not lending you my novel. Actually I just dashed it to you!!













I stopped seeing the bad in people, I 've learned to see some good in them. It helps to understand them better. Glad tidings!!

1 comment: