Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday 1 August 2015

Sunshine Dollup: Diary of A single Sister XXIII

I was starving.  I tried getting out of bed. I went to wash my face and brush my teeth and  headed to the kitchen to fix myself something to eat.

I sat at the table after my meal. It was 11am. Wow! Alcohol! I had not had a drink in ages but last night I did. It felt good.  It made me happy in a way. Recalling last night's outing with the girls made me laugh real hard at myself.

I went back to my bedroom to have a lie down again, replying my messages and then returning my calls.  Sally, Rina, Tamara, Bambi, Claude. Wow. Everyone had called me. Claude had texted back as soon as I  replied.

'I was tipsy. Had lots to drink.'
I texted him.
' What did you have?'

I smiled before texting back.

'Started with irish cream
Had some Remi Martin with pepsi
Courvoisier'

I waited for his reply.

'Hahahahahahahahahahah.
You must be kidding me'

Oh mine. I wish I was,  I thought to myself. We kept texting till I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up at four. I remembered just then that my car was still at Marbles. I hada craving for tiger nut pudding and  decided to make myself some tiger nuts pudding for next week and bake me a cake. I hope the tiger nuts I had were still in good condition.  I finished doing all that together with my evening meal by half six and sat down to enjoy the toil of my labour. At least I was in the mood to cook and eat. Thanks  to the mixes.

I went to take a shower after and just lay in bed. I wanted to go pick up my car so badly but  was just feeling lazy. I called Bellarina to find out if she had gone for her car. Her hubby had sent his driver to go get it for her. Okay but I didn't have anyone to send. I called Sally who said my car was safe at Marbles.  So I just relaxed and stayed in bed watching tv.














What can I say?
I cry a million tears for you on this day as it brings back lots of memories.
If tears could awaken you
You would be here
Smiling at me on your birthday
Forever in our hearts.
In memory of  a mother and a friend.
Continue to rest with the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment