Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday 7 August 2015

Raindrop

You should read "Raindrop" on Wattpad. http://w.tt/1Uuoi0l

Precious are the raindrops that fall on us.
They fall for a reason.
Appreciating them is an expression of knowing that awed by the prevailing circumstance, nothing compared to the raindrops of life, can replace the raindrop.

In a  few hours,  a mum will be witness to her son's going home to see him no more. We'll be bidding my cousin farewell as he transitions to another world.
Heartbreaking!
He will be buried in a few hours.
Lost for words but I know God is ahead.
On that journey I wish you eternal rest.

Precious is the raindrop..
I realize.
I will appreciate and cherish mine whilst it still prevails.

Fare thee well cousin.


BTW Happy birthday Mancee.

No comments:

Post a Comment