Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Sunday 30 August 2015

Your Time Will Come Too!!

'While the world looks upon me
as I struggle along..
they say I've got nothing but they are so wrong..
in my heart I'm rejoicing
Oh how I wish they could see..
thank you Lord for your blessings on me.

There's a roof up above me
I've a good place to sleep
there's food on my table
and shoes on my feet
you gave me your love Lord and a fine family. ..
thank you Lord for your blessings on me'

Thank you Lord by the Easter brothers is my opening song.


There are moments in our lives when there's this one particular thing that we desire and that one thing if it happens,  can change our entire lives. Call it a glitter of hope; a dream you have held so dear. Something that means the world to you, that thing that just comes to give you a perfect ending to this script you are writing. It does not necessarily mark the end but it symbolises a step towards the end.

For some, it is the gift of a child, for others, it is an academic dream, for some, a significant other and mostly everyone has that one thing they crave for which is seen as a necessity in their lives. I mean without it, life isn't exactly meaningless but mostly, they are considered incomplete by the observers on this field of life. Sometimes in life we wait forever for those little but big things.

The other night, at the feast of miracles,  someone I look up to told his story. It had been a long wait for his family.  Twelve years and the wait had not been smooth or easy. It had been a journey of hard work, prayer, waiting and tolerance.Enduring of insults and name calling, I'm sure there were lonely days and nights as well. I'm even sure there were sad and depressing times. I cannot envisage the tears they had to cry yet on the outside, it probably never showed because though we all have battles we are fighting, most of us do a good job of looking perky.

In the end, the long wait was worthwhile.  God came through for them. Mind you, he had been praying for others who always received that one thing that he had constantly been praying for. Yes to the scoffers he probably seemed ridiculous.  How do you help someone to acquire something you do not have? Yet it is in helping others, that the world would actually see what it is, that you are made up of.

Is there something you have been waiting for all your life for? Would that thing change your life? Would it  be the sun you have been waiting for to shine on you again? Could it be that rainfall  that brings refreshment to you? Whatever it is, no matter how long it has taken, just know that, your time will come too. Keep going!
Keep praying, keep working at it, keep helping those God has placed in your lives. Just keep doing it right, there's nothing impossible under the sun. Your time will come too!!


You inspire me.
Celebrating with my Daddy in the Lord as he celebrates the goodness of the Lord today.
Congratulations Rev and Mrs. Yalley.

3 comments:

  1. What you have been waiting for, your time will come. Good piece sister. Keep it up.
    I like your intro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you have been waiting for, your time will come. Good piece sister. Keep it up.
    I like your intro.

    ReplyDelete