Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Sunday 9 August 2015

A Note To Magic: The Boys Who Dare

Hey Magic,

There's something that has been baffling my mind for days now.  How do guys man up to go asking certain girls out?

I simply think guys are so daring. When  I was growing up as an adolescent at Redco flats, there were some guys I was simply Scared of. It had nothing to do  with  confidence, I was simply afraid of them because I considered them as big boys. These are boys who when I was in class six had completed Senior High School. 

Years on, I meet these same boys when I'm a single woman.  Single too, we become friends.  Firstly, I'm still scared but not completely.  I finally pine for one. It turns out that I'm going to be girlfriend number three if I agree. Well, I have a boyfriend but big boy from my childhood seems not to care much as we are having issues.

Actually,  I feel like girlfriend number one instead of  number three. We are together every day after his gym session after work on week days. Weekends are more fun. Big boy makes me feel like a princess. If I want to go somewhere he can't be, he would provide the cash for me and my girlfriend to just go. All is going well and on my birthday,  a few days after girlfriend number one's, birthday he makes me feel like  I am the number one.(Oh at least that's how it feels).

I don't know why he keeps coming to me but my friend tells me  I have nothing to lose. So we are cool but we haven't burst the nuts yet. I can't give my all because I'm still scared. I'm scared I may not meet his standards  and expectations when I decide to give it my all. Big boy from my childhood has been with dozens of girls Magic.

  I won't be able to make him as happy as the others and I'm pressured to give something more because afterall he has two girlfriends already. You see, I'm scared because he's probably too experienced.
Big boy wants to settle down and is looking for a good girl. Hilarious my dear Magic,  how he's a bad boy himself and how he turned other girls into bad girls yet now has a choice.

Magic, I'm  enjoying the attention and all though but  fear is beginning to cripple me. Sheer prejudice Magic!

So tell me, how do boys do it?

I'm so admiring them now
I know its silly.
I call them the boys who dare.
Magic boys can ask any girl out irrespective of who you are. They don't even care. All they care is they've got to get what they want. I guess when boys were created, they simply were made to be daring.

Will fill you in as our story unfolds. What happens with Big boy from my childhood days? Till then, keep smiling.

Your girl,
Lemon.




I know someone who is simply irritated by the boys who dare. How do eighteen year olds sum up courage to ask people who are probably ten years older out? Please it isn't fun anymore.  I'll probably end up in police custody for slapping teenage boys. Get a life please. ....I just look small but I'm not your mate...thank you! (On behalf of my other sisters). Please stop with it! !!









No comments:

Post a Comment