Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Sometimes I don't want to laugh


Laughter is food
Laughter is medicine
Laughter is life
and laughter is strength to carry on
One of life's vital elements under-rated in most cases
Laughter glow
Laughter beam
Whatever it is sometimes,
it's just me who doesn't want to laugh
Whether feeling happy
Or feeling the laughter in the voices of others
Whether the sun shines or darkness falls
I can't go against me
This is how it feels
I just don't want to laugh
Call it self centered
Thus I don't want to show my happiness for others
Call it greed
Perhaps I feel the world has to be about me
Call me weird
Indeed that won't change anything if happiness doesn't revolve around me!!




This can spark a controversy because I wrote 'A Smile' and 'Beneath the mask' encouraging people to smile. Now I've written 'Sometimes I don't want to laugh.....'

In two days, I would be a year old as a blogger.
My blog is my twitter account..lol
My blog is my diary
My blog is my notepad
My blog is my first baby
My blog allows me to just say whatever is on my mind without arguing back
Life would be boring without writing
Thank you to the people who encouraged me to start blogging.
Thank you to the people who always read and give me their thoughts
Thank you to the people who read and try to post a comment
Thank you to the people who follow the puppishgirl
Its been an awesome one year
Met other bloggers
Read other blogs.
People wouldn't know me at all not for any reason.
My talent makes my name ring a bell because they have probably seen my name either on some website, magazine or newspaper.
I love writing
I love blogging
God bless the Puppishgirl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment