Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday 27 February 2015

If I'm History. ...


I miss your stupid face
It made me smile a million times a day. ..
I miss your silly attitude
It made me really happy...
I miss roshing you
I miss you roshing me
It taught me to be tolerant. ..
I miss you teasing me
It felt annoying but really nice...
I miss our stupid fights
It sometimes made me laugh and want to cry...
I miss our gibberish conversations
It got me elated,smiling and laughing stupidly after...
I miss you calling me tp
It made me feel special and  appreciated, I always wanted to  be your tp and it propelled me on to be that 'good girl.....'
I miss you telling me I look pretty
It felt super good like; 'he thinks I'm soooo pretty even without make up....'
I miss you begging me to mind you
I felt like I was super important to you...
I miss you texting me
It made me happy. ..
I miss you calling me
It felt special like he thinks of me every morning . ...
I miss seeing your handsome face
Even if you say you are ugly,
To me, you are the most handsome guy on  planet earth...
Inside and out
Because I know that beyond those tender eyes, Is a beautiful soul...
I miss your smile
Quite beautiful and refreshing. ..
I miss your teeth
White sparkling like the colour of your heart...
I think your heart is white...
I pushed you
You pushed me but I still miss you for a 1001 reasons and more
I cannot enumerate or enunciate...
I miss being your favourite baby
but it doesn't hurt anymore
Life goes on if you can be able to throw all that away for a piece of the world...
I miss you  but if  I'm history,
If I'm a forgotten chapter...
If I'm a read book...
If I'm a favourite novel turned jejune...
That won't stop me from missing you. 






Sometimes, strangers make you feel better than those you've known forever. This is for two amazing new friends; for those encouraging words, for the laughter and  all the nice things you said to me today. N.A and S.C...x


11 comments:

  1. You are reading this, you said you were bringing me waakye at midnight yet the waakye never got to my house. Were you drunk or what? Smh....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I am history then tell me so I pack my things and go back to my mum....anaaaaa!! I agree perfectly with you. The fact that you have become a read book or a favourite novel turned jejune doesn't mean you are not allowed to miss that person who made you feel special sometime.......but me I have no space in my life to miss that person..
    If its over, the missing you goes dead right there on him. ..... Nice one there. Anyways what's 'tp'.....#amonlycurious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mancee. Exactly and I'm aware you have no space for gibberish thoughts. Don't be curious, curiosity killed. .....

      Delete
  3. Watz Tp...?..history is in different parts nd if urs is swt memories..Den it's okay darling.. at least it goes to ways..each memory for each one involved and it feels good enough to knw that uv Ben going thr minds of other, s who tot special of u.nyc piece

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but sweet or not, it's still history Lintema Mortson. Going through what? I don't think so.

      Delete
  4. What really inspires you to write such wonderful things like this one. Anyway love it and would like to know who those two new friends are .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Benjamin. I think life does. Those two new friends? Will tell you at church tomorrow but I did mention their names.

      Delete
  5. Mancee Adiku and Lintema Mortson, do you really want to know what tp is?
    Tooth paste,
    the Pearl,
    Timeless Painting etc.
    Anything tp can stand for.......:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just a piece of writing,
      No reading meaning into it.

      Delete