Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday 16 November 2016

Pink Sweet II

Monday
Alarm Clock

Pink Sweet became my alarm clock.
Can't tell how I got him to be all that.
Morning messages became regular and every morning I woke up and went through my day showered with sweets from Pink Sweet.

Tuesday
My User Guide: emotionally  fed

Even when the day got difficult, my evenings  were special.

'Hey.
Are you home?
I'll be there in ten minutes.'

When Pink Sweet arrived, I got a hug first.  The hugs that made me feel super hugged.
Followed by forehead kisses : my favourite.  We talked and laughed about nothing. We said goodbye with hugs and kisses. Sweet kisses. I loved kissing him already.

If someone  did something  or said something  to me, Pink Sweet was the  one to tell. He never advised. He just  listened  and empathized. Once a while he would  bring  a suggestion.

He just never  blamed, condemned or call me names.
Here's where I  found  a  friend, someone  I felt comfortable  talking  to.
My go to person. He fed my emotions.

He probably  knew what to  do or say to make me feel better.
Perhaps he had gotten  my user guide.....how else could  he know what to do or say and when to.....?

'Are you still mad at me?'

Oh well... you know  I am....yet what  can  I  say.

I'm sorry genuinely  meant I'm sorry.
Pink Sweet  wasn't  afraid to let me see or know he was sorry. He would mean it if he said he was.

My user guide.....

Wednesday
Making Out

If I got lucky: I always was, we made out. It started with the I'm happy to see you, I missed  you hugs. It extended to forehead kisses, thigh kisses and then......pour some sugar....

Pink Sweet! I was freaking attracted to him. I mean all through, I had to exercise self control not to cross boundaries. It's not like he would deny me. He never denied me access to his beautiful body.

The problem  was with me!
Where I was coming  from and then the  book I'd read came to mind once a while.

I was always unbuttoning his shirt to touch his chest hair. Laying on his chest felt super good. Ouch!
Like my special  place.

Thursday
Priceless Moments 

It didn't matter how mad Pink Sweet was with me. If we had a fight,  it didn't go beyond Thursday. For some funny reason, Thursday  would be the day Pink Sweet came to see me if he hadn't done so all week.

I think Thursdays were his happy days.....

The first time we probably kissed was on a Thursday. Brief and quick. It was the best and safest kiss ever for me. It felt like I was kissing for the first time.

'My lips are all swollen from the kiss but I enjoyed kissing you and want to kiss you again xoxo.'

That made me really smile.
Little  did  I  understand it was a   promise  to let me know  he wouldn't  stop kissing  me  anytime  soon.

If only he knew I enjoyed kissing him too.
Kissing him felt like I was a teenager.

Trust me, I had analysed this friendship before everything and just thought we won't last.

I was Damn wrong.
I got addicted before I could think straight again.

In the end, I resolved to take what he could  offer me.......
Pink Sweet.

Oranges
Oranges for me

I found oranges...
Sweet: I ate  them and loved the taste.
Sour : Sometimes it tasted sour. 
I tasted more sweets than I recall tasting   the sour ones.

Dark Clouds
Bad Days

We all have our dark days. We did too.

Dark quiet days...
Annoying, teary dark days....

Time
Wounds heal with time.

Time does heal the wounds.
With time you forget the past.
Time is magical.
Time made me realize  I only stopped looking at Pink Sweet on those dark days but I never stopped caring.

Friends Today
Strangers Tomorrow 

Life has always confirmed this: today we are friends, addicted to each other.

Hurting and forgiving each other.

Mad at each other.

Tomorrow, we become strangers on our dark days.
Like people who can't get past their differences and over each others  mistakes.

Forgiveness and letting go...
Love forgives.

Silver Lining

After the night comes the morning.
When the wound heals,
When the tears cease,
In those lacey clouds, you will find  that silver lining.

Love hurts.
Love heals.
Pour some sugar....
It's pink sweet!


Photo Credit: Google photos



8 comments:

  1. Wow !! lovely,always putting readers in the mood of wanting more,thumbs up Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I can give you *****five Stars. So Incredible. I love Pink Sweet. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! What can I say? Thank you.
      I'm glad you love it.

      Delete