Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday 11 November 2016

Pink Sweet I

Pink Sweet

Friday
Weird Dude

We met on a Friday night. He came across as the stranger who ate my pizza without  asking. Who does that? I found that weird. Well....He was wasted, I  learned later. Not my type of boy and so I didn't look any further.

Wouldn't  have believed  it, if I was told he would become  my pizza eating mate days on....

Friday nights turned out to  be awesome  spent with my favourite person. Friday nights were for hanging out.
Ice cream, pizza, beach time..... whatever......even if we just talked.

Perfect  time to cuddle.
Kiss your  favourite person 
Talk about  nothing .....Friday!

Friday  nights,  for Pink Sweet.

Saturday
Pink Sweet Sixteen

I could see clearly the dude who ate my pizza without asking... all because he was wasted. Tall, nice eyes, pink lips, super hairy, ....no!  More importantly beautiful soul I discovered  later.

He wanted to know my favourite type of pizza so  he would get it for me next time. I would have  doubted it was a promise to eat pizza with me always. Words that must have made no meaning to me as of that time. A promise of friendship  it turned out to be.....

I even mentioned he was sixteen on our first Saturday night out in the midst of his friends. It became a thing to laugh about...he became the laughing stock. The girl had obviously called him a baby yet he  remained calm.

I never got in touch after that second meeting. He did though.

Sunday
Bittersweet and torturous

Sundays were days that Pink Sweet  never came around. Rather we kept in touch all day via texts or phone.

Sunday was when I decided after all those months, I would go visit my Pink Sweet for the first time.  He had stopped coming to see me after threatening he wouldn't come to see me anymore if I never went to visit. He had  been  doing  all the chasing, well.....

I didn't bother going that extra mile because I had my own demons budging me. I also didn't see where this was leading. Trust me I had analysed this friendship before everything and just thought we wouldn't go far. Reasons: we were at different stages at different times of our lives. I just didn't think  we would  last beyond that time. All the odds seemed to be against us including age as well as friends. I just knew I couldn't wait for him to get it together.  He would prove me wrong later.

That Sunday, I wished it hadn't  taken  so long to taste my pink sweet. Prior  to that time, I  never  felt pressured to do anything. He was so understanding whilst I  still struggled  to determine  where I wanted this to lead to.

Sunday was the day I  let myself go.
I didn't  care where  this led or ended.
I lived in the moment and for  the  moment.
My only duty was to enjoy   it   whilst  it lasted.
It was all I  could do.

Never knew it would be a day for  confirmation and affirmation.

I took what  he gave me: bittersweet, yummy.
I gave him what  I  could  though selfishly.
My addiction  assumed another  dimension.
If I  was addicted  to  his persona only, then I  was kidding because  with this addiction  came an addiction to all of him.

Sunday was a time  I would  remember....
As bittersweet and torturous.
All the tears I would cry later was because of Sunday.....

Pink Sweet💖



To be continued!

Photo Credit: Lilly


2 comments:

  1. Waiting for the update. I could not comprehend the entire msg. Will give you comment when all is set. Pink sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Courage, I know right.
      Guess you'll understand it better
      When you read the concluding part.

      Delete