Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Blue Butterfly ...


When the flower  calls out to the butterfly....
Come let's play.
But how?
You are a butterfly who only flies across.
I want you to constantly fly to me.
Fly above,fly around, fly, just fly over me.
How do I fly my flower?
Oh butterfly, did you not learn the art of flying before coming out?
I only wanted to give you flying lessons but whilst I watched you fly over me, I learned that my little game of  fly over could turn on me.
In the eyes of the world you are a butterfly.
I don't care what the world calls you.
I only see a friend in butterfly.
I only see blue in a butterfly.

If they think because of who you are,
I should have you fly around at all cost....
I look beyond who you are in the eyes of the world.
It is who you are to me that makes me want to have you fly across my world.
Beautiful : a beautiful blue butterfly
Gentle: when are you going to ever get mad?
Intelligent: I like your ignorance when it comes to something outside your world.
Who you are in my eyes :  I can't explain. The day I do will be the day we probably say goodbye.
You make me happy and it's all that matters.
It does not matter who you are in the eyes of the world....
It is who you are to me, how you make me feel and the peace that comes with you as a person.
I don't care who they say you are in the eyes of others, I'll only see that when I'm unwell, I'm sure.
All I know is, you make me smile, you make me laugh,
you make me happy,
you make me....
I still  don't know what that means but it was not meant to turn out this way....
It was just  fly over lessons for butterfly.
Where are you?
Don't fly away.....
Come suck my nectar.
Where are you?
Come suck  on my sweetness.
Fly over me, across and around my world.
Where are you blue butterfly. ....








Photo Credit: Fb/ The Idealist

9 comments: