Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday 1 May 2015

Are You Really My Friend?

What do you do when you are talking to someone you think is your friend; someone you don't even have issues with and all of a sudden he points a gun at you?

I never would have sat down to think about this but on Thursday night, I had the worst experience of my life.

Whilst talking to someone I thought was a friend, he just pointed a gun to my head. Don't ask how I felt. I can't explain. For a moment, I thought I was going to die. Finally when that long moment was over, I can't tell where the tears came from.  They just streaked down my cheeks.  'You're such a cry baby, I was just joking....' He kept saying.  Oh well, how can you point a gun to my head and call that a joke? You could have mistakenly pressed.....

I'm thinking, if I had died on Thursday  night, no one would have ever traced my death to him. Never. Where I said I was going, was not where I was. If I had died, you would never be able to call and reach me again.

Today,  the story would have been different because someone thought I liked 'fooling' and pointing a gun at me was a nice way  of taming me, because I'm a dog? Interesting.

Well I'm grateful that he didn't pull the trigger but really, are you ever going to be my friend again? I'm scared of you. Its not funny! Are you sure, you were my friend? Are you my friend?














I know you are reading this.  Shame on you for doing that to me. Dare call my phone or text to ask why I put it here, I'll mention your name on social media. You can't go about misconducting yourself because your dad is.......
Next time!

2 comments:

  1. Since uv askd me nt to ask u who did dis to u,I can only say sorry. who plays or jokes wit guns, if not biggest fool's cos it's lead to deaths nd to ma best of knowledge I tink it's Assad.. Oh Elly,ma nxt question is ,,are u ma frnd.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you didn't have your glasses on. Did you see a name on here? I'm your friend though, just not telling you this one.

      Delete