Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday 18 January 2017

MAKE ME FALL IN LOVE AGAIN!

I gave you all of me.
My heart, my soul, my body.
I kissed your ass and licked your pee,
afterall you were my demigod, my idol, my shining star...
What did you do with it?
You threw my apples away...
You took all the times I'll still lay the bed and await your arrival home for granted,
whilst you went flirting with the world
in search of fame,fortune, becoming complacent in the process.
You put a knife through my heart and turned me into an ugly soul.
You scarred my body after I lay naked for you to have your way. ...
You had me, all of me yet you took all that for granted.
Yesterday I moved on....
Today you come craving for my attention again.
My support, my heart, body and soul: all of me.
Make me fall in love again.
Bring back all the magical moments when you touched me and I melted...
When your kick made me do a royal dance because I had danced with a demigod.
When the crown that you gave me sparkled with glitters of  red, gold, green and the black star.
I'll bare my soul to you...
If only you will make me fall in love with you again.
Go Black Stars!
Go Ghana!
Go Go Go!
Make me fall in love again...
The plea of Ama Ghana.
I believe in you...
Go Black Stars go!



Puppishgirl believes in you too!
Photo Source: Google Photos.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful poem!! Chale this be cool kuraa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. Beautifully written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how to keep your readers in suspense.At a point I thought it was about a guy who had left his girlfriend but I realised it wasnt so at all. Charlie .....Well done!

    ReplyDelete