Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday 9 February 2016

Write Your Paper

When it is exams time, you see lots of people rushing to get seated. It just occurred   to me that whether I rush or not, I would have   to go sit for the paper because my seat would still be vacant and my paper reserved for me. It doesn't   matter how long it takes to get there, it is an exam I cannot   miss. Whoever gets seated first does not   mean he automatically   makes an 'A.'

So is this race called life. The fact that people   go ahead of others doesn't   mean  all of them would make an impression. Some would,others won't.  There are people who have gone ahead but have not made any significant impression. There are others who get there later and   earn a medal for standing tall.

Don't   be carried   away by the rushing of the people to get there. If you   are still single at thirty five and are looking back   and thinking,  that   one dude was your   chance   to  become a wife yet it slipped  you   by and so there can never   be   another   chance,  you are getting   it all wrong. Your paper has  been  reserved   for only you. If when   it was time for you   to   earn that million   dollar   contract, it was handed to your  competitor and you   are thinking   there would   never   be   another   chance, your paper has been   reserved   for you . Stop thinking   someone took it away from you.

Whatever   it is you feel you   have   missed   out on, no matter   the  circumstances , your paper: is still   waiting. Prepared for you , reserved for   you. No matter    how long it takes, no one in this world can write that paper for you.

Wake up,
dress up,
look on the brighter side: the sun is still shining.
Go take that seat and write your   paper : make sure you make an 'A.'
Write your paper!!

7 comments:

  1. Nice....my paper has been reserved for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice....my paper has been reserved for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this piece. Life is not a race and we don't have to study or make an "A" to impress anyone but ourselves. We should study hard to prove to ourselves that we can make it no matter how hard the situation is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I make an A* when I do not have the brains?well you right chocolita, after all not everyone gets to the finish line becomes a winner, nope!,, its the one that crosses the line, thks,, its encouraging, my very own writter

    ReplyDelete