Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday 5 November 2015

Under His Eyes...

I will speak of your glory,
I will show forth your beauty, if I dance it won't be enough, if I shout it won't be enough.

For you are the great and mighty God
So worthy to be praised
You're beautiful for all situations.
You are the joy of the whole world.

'Mighty God by Joe Praize and the Soweto gospel choir.

When I think upon your goodness
and your faithfulness each day
I'm convinced it's  not because I'm worthy-
to receive the kind of love that you  give
but I'm grateful for your mercy
and I'm grateful for your grace
and because of how you've put out yourself,
I have come to sing this song out in praise

Imela, Imela

Okaka Onyekeruwa

Imela Imela Eze m Oh.

'by Imela by Nathaniel Bassey ; my thanks giving song.

I could sing a hundred of them right now because I'm bursting with joy. I'm  speechless. I'm lost for words. ...

I didn't come here to write about anything in particular,  I just came here to praise that man of Galilee who is ever so faithful.  A God who doesn't disappoint, a God who makes sure he does just what he says.

This afternoon,  something happened that could have changed my life's story.
Something that could have stolen my joy and left me questioning God for a while.

In that hour of receiving that call of distress and rushing to see a mini crowd. I remember I stood a few metres away from them wondering, why didn't you give me a sign? Even in my dreams,  when you do concerning the most minute things in my life. I was certain that death had visited my home.  I almost lost my Dad this afternoon.

I  just came to praise.
I  just came to worship.
I just  came to say thank you Lord.

This victory over death is not for me.
This victory  is not for my earthly father.
This victory is not for the prayer I said this morning.
This victory is for the God of all times ; we are under his eyes. 
God of Ruth, Hannah and now God of Elikem.
My redeemer has not only come through for me.
He has taken away my shame and disgrace; trust the rumour mill to have  made this a news headline for months.
I just came to say, thank you Jesus!













With appreciation to God almighty for his unfailing love.

3 comments:

  1. Every minute, every hour and everyday God wins... he just won again.....'though war against my soul the devil May wage one thing remains for sure....... God win

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Though the tempest has turned my smile upside down
    and my life like a river in which I drown....
    Yet will I stand....
    Unshaken for as long as it lasts.....
    'NB and the love song'
    God win....indeed!!!!

    ReplyDelete