Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday 25 November 2015

Screams From The Apple Tree...

If I could talk,
I would scream this out loud and clear.
If I could speak,
I would sing it out like a song and
if I could fly,
I would fly like a bird to perch on a building or a tree somewhere just to sing this to you.
Pick my apple...
They are sweet...
Pick my apple I won't ever trouble you again..
Pick my apple
I miss you...
Just pick it already...
Pick it like it is your lifeline
Pick it like you regret ignoring it
Pick it like a remorseful being
Life like the apple tree
Life like apples..
You can't choose who gets to pick you
Shit a brick...
I'm full of forgiveness...
Forgive the apple tree for screaming so loud.
It screams for a reason...
Screams from the apple tree! !!!!!









If you can't grasp  what's being taught, at least you can write some poetry. Just checking to see if my creative mind can still do poetry. 

...Its been so long. One novel: 'Raindrop' Oh sorry title has changed to 'My Favourite Romantic Novel' but cover hasn't changed yet, takes every free time I get....I've been out of touch with the world..I could live in a jungle right now with a tab, laptop and phone...call me weird....I'm boring...it's official!. Finally done.. I'm almost hitting 500 reads. Thank you to everyone. Read whilst it's still free..soon it will be removed leaving behind just a few chapters.


No comments:

Post a Comment