Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday 13 February 2014

What happened



What happened

When we first met,
didn't know we would become friends.
When we became friends I would have doubted it if someone had said i would be this fond of you.
Fond of you to a point I could hate it when you ignored me.
These past few days with you have been lovely.
I've smiled a lot more,
I've laughed harder.
I've felt special because you make me feel that way
I always want to be at this place where I can be just made to feel special by you.
You made my mornings when I heard from you,
my days a lot easier to go through because you always would speak to me.
What happened to wanting to make me feel special
What happened?
Imagine feeding me with ice-cream and now rock salt
What happened?

8 comments:

  1. I think I know how you felt whiles writing this. I can relate to it because I have had experiences like these in my life. Sometimes you just can't tell what happened, all you know is that it happened. Don't be sad because things are not the same anymore. Be happy you had the chance to at least experience a part of what you once shared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richard.Good to know you can relate to it.

      Delete
  2. This is very deep and emotionally heartrending piece, i like it dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing as great as knowing there's someone who cares and loves you sincerely. Nice piece though!

    ReplyDelete