Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday 22 February 2014

Celebrating You!!

Celebrating you!!!

Thank you to all the beautiful people in my life.
Thank you to all the people who have made my stay here beautiful.
Thanks to the ones who have been nothing but pests in my life.
Thanks to everyone who is part of my world.
Celebrating you whilst I still have you.
I shan't wait till you are gone from this world to say nice things  about you.
I will celebrate you now and at the least opportunity I get, but certainly
will not wait till you can speak or hear no more.'
Have you said 'thank you' to anyone today...
Have you said 'I love you' to someone today...
When was the last time you celebrated the people who bring smiles to your face?

If you haven't, may I ask when you plan to....Would you rather wait to pay them glowing tributes when they are lying still and unable to speak?
What's all this, glorifying the dead when we never even celebrate them when they are alive.
Paying them tributes when we never for once said a nice word to them in person or even behind them.
What is this world turning into..
This is a clarion call to you and you!
Let's  learn to celebrate people whilst they are still alive, here on earth and not in death. Let's just throw a party in celebration of the people we cherish instead of the 'after life somber farewell party'.
Whatever you can contribute to make someone else's stay here on earth beautiful, be it going an extra mile or just the little every day things that we take for granted. The time to do it is now.
God continue to bless all  who make my world beautiful.

Yesterday, the sun went down on another beautiful soul. With fond memories of
Adjoa Asieduah Opare(Adjoa Baker).My siblings and I will miss you.
RIP.

5 comments: