Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Monday 6 April 2020

FRANCISCA MUR: THANKS FOR THE COLOURS


I sit here to flip through this piece that I wrote for you
Thank you for the womb that birthed me
Thank you for all the years you've given me
Thank you for the things I have that I need
for the things I wanted which I have and for
the things I want which I'm yet to see
Thank you for all the tears and laughter
Thank you for the pins and needles
for the lonely nights and cuddles
Thank you for the spice and sugar
for the cold and warmth
for the dark times and the golden sunshine moments
thank you for the colours
for the colours of the story you're writing with me as the protagonist
for the colours of today and beyond
Thanks for Francisca Mur
Thank you for the colours
To the author of my life's book with love...









April 7, under lockdown in the era of the COVID-19 panademic..God is still ahead!
Happy birthday to all my birthday mates especially Duke Bright-Kaitoo, Maame, Obasi, Teddy...
Everyone, have a house party and have a blast!
Ghost Papa's Pizza sender,  please I don't like Papa's Pizza, I prefer Eddys. God bless you already!

Photo Source: Pinterest
                     

8 comments: