Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Thursday 20 December 2018

Lessons from December

My car went missing for a couple of days and I wasn't talking about it much. Nothing changed, life had to go on, so I still would talk and laugh and chat and not show a sign or say a word.
This week taught me a few lessons I would like to share with you. Call them lessons from December.

I have grown to become a really private person. You can't know what I'm up to in real life through social media. I don't ply my trade there, I don't judge people who do either, they have their reasons. I realise modesty makes people disbelieve the excess love of God. It is shocking, it is pricking, it makes you unable to  comprehend God's ways.

Never take your dreams for granted. I have reached that point where I can boldly say God is real and he does speak to his children. Dispute it or not, heaven is so real and so is hell. God's love is more real than human beings perceive it to be. And God does speak to his children. I worry when I don't remember my dreams, and then all of a sudden I live that dream. God speaks to his children in various ways, dreams are one of such mediums.  You may not clearly understand it, but understanding it needs a special kind of grace too. Too often, dreamers take their dreams for granted.

Don't trust people too much.
The bible says cursed is a man who puts his trust in another man. Men will disappoint you,  your pastor can disappoint you, your wife can disappoint you, your children can disappoint you. Realise and learn how much to trust people. The people who can bite are only those close to you and not strangers.

Listen to yourself. Intuition,  intuition. If you don't feel right about it, then it isn't right but that is a skill you need to learn as well.  If you claim to be a child of God, let that light in you radiate and draw others to Christ instead of becoming the basis for which people judge Christendom or decide not to serve God again.

As the yuletide season draws near, may someone see the life you live and want to serve the God you serve too.





I know writing on here, has become more of a difficult task instead of something I do to unwind. My life has been crazy. My life is in complete slavery to the.... It gets crazy I prefer to sleep instead of writing but I'll use these few days to write some more, hopefully. Glad tidings!

Photo Source : Google photos

2 comments:

  1. I have also learnt to be a private person too....Excess love is found only in Jesus Christ. Indeed 2018 has been full of lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one lesson everyone shd learn, but don't let those who disappoint you turn you to be like them,
    Jesus Christ is the only one who will never disappoint us, we must let our love for Him shine in the world so we can be that persons people will trust.
    Everyone is living for him or herself nowadays, so I like and agree with the last but 2 paragraph and one before, but we shouldn't let that stop us from happiness and fun times.
    Nice one Elly

    ReplyDelete