Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday 22 August 2018

GONE WITH THE WIND!

My memory fails me
I'm wondering why it can't remember you
Perhaps because it recalls no good memories of you.
Gone with the wind...
You are gone with the wind.

Today my memory asked of you,
When I saw a similar picture of us together.
But it didn't spark any memories of us.
Then I knew you were indeed gone,
Gone with the wind,
You are gone with the wind.

My memory doesn't ask of you anymore,
It doesn't and I expected it to be sad but no,
It made me neither sad nor happy.
A confirmation of your being gone.
It brought no tears to my eyes
A confirmation that you are gone
Gone with the wind....
With no memories of you!


This is what happens when you sit alone to have a drink on a Friday night at ......, your muse shows up and you write and write....😃

....and the people who like to read stuff and read meaning into everything, please it's just poetry, thank you!

Photo source: Google Photos

3 comments:

  1. I like this piece 😍
    I was really trying to figure out if it was really bout me and you ukno lol
    U got neπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gone with the wind
    Walk on parallel streets
    Gone like the evaporated mirage
    On the road to nowhere in particular

    ReplyDelete
  3. When the sun rise and the thoughts of you awaken, it's heat you feel not
    Just a sign that your memory has been excavatered and you are truly gone... Not with the wind but gone with the rise of the sun, evaporated into the thinness of air. You are no where close or near! Just an dissolved in to a sea of mirages.

    ReplyDelete