Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Saturday 30 September 2017

RAINDROP: MADAM JOJO

Sound of the raindrop
Splash! Splash! Splash!
Raindrop rejuvenates
Raindrop nurtures
Raindrop nourishes
Raindrop: a glowing necessity for everyone.
You are like a raindrop
You come with laughter
You are laughter
Laughter is food
Madam Jojo:  blossom and grow
Madam Jojo: bloom and grow
Sail and fly
Soar and win
Shine, my baby: shine....
Raindrop Madam Jojo
God bless Raindrop Jojo.
Happy birthday my baby!!!





For the only Madam Jojo I know:
When I say you mean the world to me, I mean it.
To the world's best daughter; niece; grandchild; sister.....
You are soooooo special to me.
The damage you cause: the things you spoil: like you tore my book and I couldn't spank you, you can spoil a whole TV, a phone and chew my charger. You can fall off the bed a million times a night, you can draw and scribble in all my books, you can mess up my eyeshadow and make up in a second, oh I can't enunciate how much damage you've caused..
My Elikem; my Elikem Jojo...
I'm too good...You are my friend, buy me something today...Madam I'm not interested, Madam: Mummy front, back...Madam carry me at your back...Elikem, stop crying. Don't cry ok, will buy you chocolate. My PA......
Jojo my sister, Jojo my baby, my Adjolicious: you inspire me, you teach me everyday; the real meaning of love. For the first time in my life,  I don't have enough words to describe or say exactly who you are and what you stand for. I love you to bits my Jojo❤❤❤❤

4 comments:

  1. My professor says ......"no dont wear that dress,your hair is not nice, ehhh this one looks very beautiful on you, Seyam, I told you wear this shoe ,mummy go to k)gee ebge"....Jojo amazes me. Happy birthday my doll.....I love you specially ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Jojo😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable Jojo😘😘

    ReplyDelete