Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Stars Out of Scars...

When people meet others and become friends for the first time, with time,  it feels like they cannot live a day without them. When they become strangers in the end, all they do is cry, reminisce, find ways to pay them back for hurting them....

When I meet people, no matter my experience with them:good or bad, I make a story out of them. When they leave, though they become total strangers to me, I'm left with a bestselling piece.

How many people have you met in this lifetime? Do you know if you took the time to ignore their negative side you would end up with a brilliant piece?

Be inspired to make something out of every friendship: every person you meet. It doesn't matter whether it's sweet or sour: if they are good to you or not. Make sure you write a best selling novel: you compose a hit song: start a million dollar business: acquire a range: acquire an education out of them. Don't let them slip by without making lemonades out of the lemon they present. Always let their negative sides propel you on to making a star out of the scars they give you.

People can be bad but when you learn to only see the good in them: by the time they become strangers to you, you would be a wonder to them. Wake up, pick up the tattered clothes and make new ones out of them. The world is waiting to meet you at the top.















So a few weeks ago,  I started a piece that obviously was just a joke to me. I put it up here for a while and changed the whole concept after I realised I could develop it into a novel. From fifty reads to one twenty to three  twenty and today.....
1.02k from across the globe. Some black girl's  joke has now become someone's reading interest. Now  bidding wattpad goodbye in a few....as the joke becomes some coins......Amazon!!
What is it you do for fun, to unwind etc? keep doing it...It will definitely pay off one day.

9 comments:

  1. Good advice that I think I will learn from and will use from today and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know Richard Quarshie.
      I'm glad you find it useful.

      Delete
  2. Good advice that I think I will learn from and will use from today and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking advantage of every opportunity and in this piece its friendship. Nice @Puppishgirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taking advantage of every opportunity and in this piece its friendship. Nice @Puppishgirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright ......it's always been my receipe.... Wattpad....keeps going well. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alright ......it's always been my receipe.... Wattpad....keeps going well. Well done!

    ReplyDelete