Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Wednesday 27 January 2016

WHEN YOU MISS THE SUN

I went to eat ice cream with my friends and it brought back memories of :
when you took me to eat ice cream one Friday night after you   closed from   work .  I recall you asking which flavour I wanted. You ended up getting me a bit of everything available and then we sat down so you could watch me eat. For the first time, you refused to open your mouth to taste  something  I was offering   you. Quite unusual, you are the one who's always pushing me to eat whilst feeding me. I wondered why you didn't want to taste my ice-cream. Your response got me smiling, it made sense to you and it was a promise.... this was going   to   be   really   good. Eventually, you did taste it obviously just   to make me happy.

Wherever you are: if you are reading. ..I'm whispering this: I even lost my muses to write a love poem now: I wrote lots with you. I miss youuuuuu. I miss you...I freaking   do,   to borrow   your   words.
I remember   one   night at the   beach . When I kept bothering   you   because   I   thought   I   had   seen a snake....I still recall the look on your   face.  I   remember   Friday nights out especially   eating   pizza together.

I miss forehead kisses...
Holding   out the door   for   me..
Pulling the chairs for   me to get   seated before   you...
I miss sweet talking me to eat..
I miss the hugs...
Thigh kisses.....
I miss
I miss everything  : youuuuuu
I miss you holding me like: ' I want everyone   to   know  you are my favourite   baby.'

There are lots of things   I don't   want   to   remember   right now .....There are   places in Ghana   I don't   visit anymore.
In summary ,I miss you bunch.
Wherever you   are ...
I miss   you . ....
Whatever   you   are doing ,I miss you ...
Through   it all, I   know   I miss you.










With fond memories   of   the  Sun.......
No mentioning names on here...please post comments   without   mentioning names....whoever it is, knows himself . 

Happy birthday   BellaRina; wishing you   all that you   wish   for yourself .  Above all, a dance with   the   sun that will rise and shine  on you for life !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys,
    Permission to remove a few email addresses linked to www.puppishgirl.blogspot.com
    If you don't get the notification again,my apologies. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete