Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Sunday 4 October 2015

Just Asleep In The Lord

       'Today, I'm free
       Today, I'm healed
       Today, I'm delivered
       Today, I'm flying with angels.'

I want  you to be strong,
Keep in mind that you have been called to run a particular race. I have finished mine. Don't forget that the owner of the field of life will demand an account once the race is over.
        Wipe your tears
        Be strong
        I just fell asleep in the Lord
        I'm resting well.






Busy weekend
Sad weekend
Depressing weekend but this is my assurance in christ.
You lived well
You departed this world beautifully
breathing in the Holy spirit
Your farewell ceremony was perfect
You are sleeping in a beautiful place
and just asleep in the Lord.
Rest well Mummys.

In memory of a Mum who fell asleep in the Lord five years ago on this day.
In memory of an Aunty who fell asleep in the Lord and  was laid to rest yesterday.
We love you.
Sleep well.

3 comments:

  1. It was a busy weekend indeed..... funerals give me goosebumps, the death of a beloved breaks my heart but this is life... we must brace whatever comes our way... The bible says in everything give thanks to God. We bless the Lord for a life well lived in Christ, your send off was beautiful but one thing am so sure of is that your welcome party in heaven was much more beautiful.... Sleep on Aunty.
    Five years ago today was a Monday, our day was dull, no bathing, no food errrr not even the usual rice and plantain we usually had in the mornings, no tv's on and not even the usual chit chat between sisters. We just lay our beds doing nothing. We couldn't even sleep. Then the call came in.... what??? .. you were taken away. Hmmmm. Fly on and sleep well.
    When we live we live for the Lord and when we die we die for the Lord..... let us live for Christ.

    ReplyDelete