Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Sunday 13 September 2015

The Sun Will Shine Again

When the darkness lingers
and it seems to have lingered on longer
than you expect...
when there's a promise of sunshine
yet you never seem to see a ray of it..
When the pain becomes too much
your aches and hurt cannot be soothed or healed..
When the sun takes forever to rise
In that situation. ..
There lies a road
a road to freedom
a road to happiness
a road to a place of rest
a road to peace....
A caged bird will definitely break free one day...
In the hands of the enemies of man,
a man's strength is realized..
A quest that changes you..
Not now can you let your crown fall
What will happen?
The sun will shine again!!
















This piece is for my siblings

         and

My sister from another Mum.
I still remember how you walked to me when I was sitting with Alice. You said you would be my friend.  I did not know that it was a promise of friendship that would last beyond ten years.
We bicker,
we cry
we laugh
we even stop talking for hours.
Of course you live in Panama.
You know one thing I desire for you right?
A good man to make you his wife.
Happy birthday my lala.

3 comments:

  1. I love the phrase '' A caged bird will break free one day in the hands of the enemies of man ''.
    I call it '' The long wait ".
    Keep on doing what you have been doing Elly.
    Appreciation @ its peak Elly. Blissful love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Courage for always reading.
      Really appreciate.

      Delete