Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday 14 November 2014

My Favourite Romantic Novel


A garden filled with plants and flowers: big and small plants , beautiful and adorable flowers.
I yearned  daily to  be picked as people walked in and out of my life's garden.
When you first picked me, you took me home,
Nurtured me and placed me in the most beautiful and expensive of vases.
I blossomed daily.

The crowd gathers in celebration of the beginning of the writing of our romantic novel.
From near and far they gather to witness the star that we make out of each other.
With excitement they come to savour the beauty and strength in the power of two hearts that beat as one.

Today, I cannot promise that our novel will be easy to write, but I can promise all my heart's devotion to make it a success, because I like to be your favourite romantic novel so you can flip through all my pages with laughter.

I cannot promise a lifetime of sunshine, rain, gold, riches or wealth.
Indeed all of these I cannot promise but I can promise to be your favourite romantic novel of a love that's ever  true.
To grow old writing and reading our novel together.
With smiles to chase every tear away,
To dance in the rain and to hold hands through each tomorrow.

If they ever wonder why I would take this big step with you,
Let me forever be proud to let the world know that on this day,
I married my best friend,
The tune to my heartbeat,
My favourite romantic novel!!












With permission from  Calabash and Calabashena I'm posting this wedding read I did for them :)
Congratulations Mr&Mrs.  Amartey.

This is also for Evelyn and Ronald Budu.

4 comments: