Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Beautiful Soul

Some men are mean
When you find a good one cherish him.
Some men are wicked
When you find one who feels  guilty about pains he puts you through
adore him.
If he can't stand getting away with every wrong he does to you
appreciate his very person.
Such men are one in a million.
The ones who say sorry not because they are sorry but rather because they value you; who value  whatever it is you both share setting aside his pride and ego.
The ones who call you beautiful and not hot.
The ones who don't go calling other women beautiful when they know you cannot hear them.
The ones who do not go posting photos of other women even if you cannot see them.
The ones who stay faithful when you do not have it all yet decide to make you: 'their all'.
When you find that man who seeks to make you smile whilst he is in your life,
realize it early.
Such people happen to you only once in a life time.
They are one in a million.
They are called beautiful souls.
Not every soul is beautiful.
Would you rather have wealth ,fame and a handsome bloke with an ugly soul..?
When you find that beautiful soul
remember that they are rare.
Never let them slip through your fingers.
Adorn them with love ,respect and honour.
Feel lucky to have them.
You are lucky to have met a beautiful soul!!





This piece is for all the beautiful souls out there. Those that seek to make the lives of others beautiful, stress free and this world a haven for the people they meet no matter the circumstances. I've met some beautiful souls, Justice Adoboe who would leave all he has to do just to do my proofreading.
Patrick Ayumu who helped me get published on the website of radio XYZ with all the beautiful silhouettes to match my poems several times and  for making me smile every day.
Nii Armah Calabash who made blogging a dream come true for me:pushing me daily to post something new even when I did not want to and for believing in me.
A certain beautiful soul who always comes to my rescue when I need him:God bless you.
You who is my biggest fan in the dark, the only one I threaten and give reasons why those threats are not valid, the one I can display my split emotions on and yet would still wake up the following day to laugh and cry with me.
There are people you meet and all they do is bring out the best in you:for the laughter and good times. You know who you are!
I'm not celebrating any woman on here, no. Just the guys.
The list is quite a tall one.
If I didn't mention your name,
I just want to say beautiful souls, thank you!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow...Richie Quarshie: another beautiful soul:God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The people texting me about what Duncun Williams said. Please this is my personal blog, , don't post any of those on here. Air your views elsewhere. ..I'm celebrating beautiful souls nothing less...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful soul who is always recommending my write ups to other bloggers and writers on facebook: Mawuli,thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder what I did to make you see me as a beautiful soul but it feels good that someone sees my soul as beautiful. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh Richard, because you make us feel special.How many boys would want to bring my mum pizza..Remember, birthday presents, always checking my phone for me, ice-cream, chocolate. You always go the extra mile for us:bringing my sister home and more. Thank you...xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elly ur 'writing' rocks and "Beautiful Soul", its such a wonderful piece! But I think if every guy shud read this, theyre gonna have a different perspective as regards their relationships. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right...thanks beautiful soul: kofi Agyemang. God continue to bless you.

      Delete