Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday 18 August 2017

TEACH ME!

Questions and Answers
Whys and when
Do's and Don'ts
Why me,
Why not me...
When will that?
When can this?
Teach me!

Let me learn to understand
Let me learn to crawl
Let me learn to walk
Let me learn to run
Let me learn to fly
Let me learn to laugh
Let me learn to cry
Let me learn life's lessons
Teach me!

Count it
Cram it
Counsel and cross
Cans of the cases
Teach me to understand;
The tell-tale signs
To sing the song of the blessed
Teach me to count
To count till I cannot count anymore
Teach me!

Teach me to teach tomorrow
Today's stars unseen and unknown to me
Teach me to endure today's torture and troubles
Teach me to lay lean and low as I learn
Teach me to sleep on the sill and swim in sacks
Teach me to be appreciative in these times
Teach me to reign in the rails of the glaring victory
I'm spent...
Teach me!

12 comments: