Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Friday 7 October 2016

Lovely Darkness

Dark clouds....
Dark clouds lingering 
Tears streaking from the innermost part
A knife through my heart
Shadows  of you...
Footprints in the sand but invisible in the dark
Dark clouds of torment, pain and torture.
Still I stand unshaken,
Away from the uncertainties  and doubts of this place.
You fly  with  angels whilst I lay  reminiscing in  pain.
Darkness why...
You showed up clothed in beautiful  garments,
yet your garments  are that of pain and torture.
Darkness why....
Your icy grip.
Broken but not destroyed,
Caged but not  imprisoned
Clipped wings but not damaged,
Still I sail on,
I journey  on,
I war on,
like  the fighter I am.
Oh darkness,
Till I shall see this darkness no more....



1 comment:

  1. Darkness in the mist of storms!!
    Journeying on even when we can't see the road
    In ditches
    we stumble
    Yet we stitch each wound
    Darkness in the mist of storms
    Unfold your harm
    We are our own touches
    Moving on and on

    ReplyDelete